206805 Views

FSM Theme Park

Published December 9th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

fsmtheme2

Open call for submissions!

How about it? Let’s brainstorm and see if we can’t come up with some fantastic attractions and artwork.  I will be shocked if we can’t outdo the Ark Encounter.  Here are some themes to work with but don’t let this limit you:

* Pirates

* Beer Volcano

* Midgets  (I’m making that hand waving gesture because it’s a touchy subject (I think (or is that a touchy subject to mention it))

* The mystery of the Pirate Fish (specifically why has its origin never been explained?)

* The Creation Mountains

What am I missing?

375 Responses to “FSM Theme Park”

1. Natas says:

… and on special occasions (friday) a silly string parade ;-) http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fZ-TTr44G8U/S8ibpQAYygI/AAAAAAAAGwQ/GknibPCe-b8/s1600/SillyString_small.jpg

2. remko says:

I miss the strippers. And off course a lot of pasta restaurants!

3. King Ravie says:

friday should be a special day! and there should be stands for food. mainly spaghetti. lots of it. i would like sketty o’s and meat balls in a cup. and a bar. the bar should have something to do with earths creation.. pirate ship ride! pirate ship gift shop… gift shop sounds like a great idea.. uhhh.. water park? a childrens section. a ball pit. a giant meatball that you can climb around inside.. you need statues of his noodliness… everywhere! a walking tour of the creation of everything? like a museum type thing where the section you are in lights up and tells a story. pfft…

• Keith says:

A food stand should also have creation related themes like spagasaurus and a primordial stew.

4. Tara says:

KY is my home and I support this theme park- especially if it will include Cheese- Praise Cheeses!

• Keith says:

A variety of holy cheeses would be excellent: the holier the better.

5. George Metesky says:

I think this ought to be a clothing-optional theme park. Alternatively, visitors may be pasta-clad.

• Robert Hood says:

If they don’t let their noodle hang free, they can geeeeeet out! Ladies must let there big meatballs swing freely as well.

6. Robert Hood says:

We need some of those spinning rides that have the seats hanging from chains that swing outward as it spins around, but make it look like a giant bowl of pasta with noodles hanging down and either looping under people riding, or meatball carts. OH! and a “water” ride but instead of water, spaghetti sauce, “KERSPLASH!” “DELICIOUS!”

7. Ben says:

Hi all,

I was just wondering why no progress has been made on this idea in the past three years. Can I help?

8. Charlene says:

How about an (almost) life sized pirate ship fountain/splash pad? Have water cannons that swivel, a few passageways through the ship, MUST have a deck with a steering wheel, with pressure pads throughout that start a 2 minute spray cycle. A ‘climbing net’ would be a nice touch. The benches around it may have ‘chat sheets’ with info about pirates in history and, of course, FSM who would appear prominently on the side of the ship. Winter months; water off of course. It could be aesthetically pleasing, a boon to the neighborhood, and the midgets would love it. I think He would approve if we included an annual spaghetti cook-off.