Westboro Tires Slashed

Published November 15th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

To make matters worse, as their minivan slowly hobbled away on two flat tires, with a McAlester police car following behind, the protesters were unable to find anyone in town who would repair their vehicle, according to police. –Tulsa World

More about it here.

26 Responses to “Westboro Tires Slashed”

1. Beverly Stoecklin says:

Hey – I would say, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs not to mention tips has been noticeably really easy to access. I ran across what I desired rapidly in a sense. Sexy best. Might appreciate it in case you add community forums or something, song would be a absolute way for your customer to work together. Terrific work..

2. grtgjjio says:

“Religious hate group Westboro Baptist Church had their tires slashed while protesting at the funeral of a soldier in Tulsa.”

Police have reported that the number of people who have sympathy for them is roughly the same as the temperature in Kelvin on Pluto.

3. 法律諮詢 says:

Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

4. Susannah Sowerby says:

The suggestions you discussed here are rather priceless. It had been such a pleasurable surprise to get that waiting for me once i woke up today. They are often to the point and straightforward to grasp. Thank you for the clever ideas you have shared in this article.

5. Rose, Memeber of FSM and The Order says:

One of these days, I just wanna stand outside their church with my friends with FSM stuff.

6. Rose says:

HEY!
    GUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYS!!

Westboro has officially said they plan to picket the funerals of those poor kids who died in the school shooting.

You know what you must do.

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

How low can they go? What possible good do they imagine they’re doing?

It’s predictable that everyone injects their own prejudices into this sad, sad chapter of history.
      The rabidly religious say it happened because god -THEIR god, not just any god- was “taken out of the schools”.
      (By the way, isn’t the brainwashing these kids get at home and on the sabbath enough? Do they need 24/7 indoctrination?)
      Gun nuts say “If only those 6 year olds were armed!”.

• Inge says:

May I add my own prejudices?
        Having enough weapons lying around at home to start WW3 AND having a kid with Asperger’s syndrome (an empathy-lacking, socially deficient kind of Autism – one of those guys, only 14 years old, went after me with a knife once – thank god rapid fire arms are not sold to the public here!) on the loose might have had something to do with the cause.

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

When I heard he used one of his mother’s weapons, my first thought was to curse Adam Lanza’s mother. Anyone with a number of weapons should have a gun safe, even if they had no NORMAL kids around, let alone one so anti-social.

• Keith says:

I possess swords, bayonets and firearms. They are locked away as per regulations and only brought out for reenactments and maintenance . They are not weapons unless I use them to assault other living things (it is a fact that in South Australia if I use the term “weapon” within police hearing it gives them the right to seize my firearms and whatever else thay can regard as a item of assault, detain me, break into my house, search it and charge me: no guarantee of returning anything). I do not like being labelled as a “gun nut” but every time some tragedy happens firearm owners are all tarred with the same brush and the anti gun lobby drag out their “guilt by association” card. It doesn’t matter if we are doctors, file clerks or genuine criminals: we are all lumped together.
          I was genuinely disgusted by any crime of violence, whether it be Conneticut, Coluimbine, Port Arthur or even, as happened recently not far from where I live, a man bludgeoned to death.
          I am also disgusted by kneejerk legislation. I’m not qualified to comment on what they will or should do in America but in Australia firearm owners are automatically portrayed as evil gun toting rapists and murderers. When the innocent are murdered the equally innocent are crucified by the media and the government. Our previous “justice” minister in South Australia said that he regarded all people who owned firearms as potential criminals. Of course, he was able to say that with impunity but you don’t need to own firearms to be a criminal.
          Vindictive legislators are just as much to be avoided as those who do nothing.

• Keith says:

Yes, I have made spelling errors.

7. Alphy says:

“What possible good do they imagine they’re doing?”

I could just imagine these hateful fuckers idea of “good”. They are motivate by nothing but pure unadulterated hate covered in religious garb!

• Atsap Revol says:

These Westboro assholes are the lowest scum in America. Yes, they are hateful fuckers, but even more basically they are just nuts. They represent religion carried to the extreme edge of metal instability. These are the same kind of scumlickers that historically have persecuted and physically harmed those who did not believe as they did. Welcome to the Dark Ages and the Millsboro Baptist Church.

I hope that the Millsboro demonstrators will be greeted by Pastafarians who will “usher” them out of the area.

AR

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

According to HuffPost, the Westboro assholes claim the rampage was brought on by Connecticut’s same-sex marriage law. Yeah, that MUST have been the motive for some nut job who lives in New Jersey to murder 20 kids, who wouldn’t know if they were gay or not.

I have my own theory. The founding of the Westboro Baptist Church was due to monkeys masturbating in Surinam.

• St. Arrrrgyle says:

Wow! “How to turn a bully pulpit into bullshit pulpit in one easy sermon.” Can I hear an “Amen”?

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

R’Amen!

• The Reverend Toni Rigatoni says:

It seems the bat-shit crazy baptists are not confined to Kansas; this twat from Tennessee blames the shootings, on schools for their teaching of ‘junk about evolution’ and ‘how to be a homo’ (http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/12/17/tennessee-pastor-mass-shootings-because-schools-teach-evolution-and-how-to-be-a-homo/). It would appear, according to Pastor Sam Morris, that the insane murderer in this case was corrupted by exposure to humanism. A fledgling Fred Phelps this one, and no mistake!

I can’t for the life of me understand how people can be exposed to the crap that spews from the mouths of these inhuman bastards and still argue that religion is a force for good in the world! Incidentally, can someone tell me, are baptists especially good at being assholes or do they just get better press cover than the others?

The Reverend

• Keith says:

Well you have to survive waterboarding to become a baptist so it is bound to have some effect on the mind.

8. The Reverend Toni Rigatoni says:

Greetings my fellow Pastafarians, I thought I would post my Festivus greetings early as the end of the world will likely cause some minor inconvenience when it arrives tomorrow. Hopefully we will all be by the beer volcano by Sunday, so the first round is on me!

May the Sauce be with us all on this blessed occasion.

The Reverend

• Keith says:

One of the things that bothers me about assigning a date for the end of the world (apart from someone being stupid enough to swallow all of that crap) is the time difference throughout the countries. Does that mean that we in Australia are going before the Americans? If that is the case then I have to say to the MesoAmericans: “You got us into this fix: you should be the first ones to go!”

• Apprentice Frederic says:

Rev. Toni,
      Just adding my own Chrifsmas wishes to all – having escaped (or been snubbed?) at world’s end, can post admiring best wishes to all of the Church’s Communicants. I also renew my annual wishes for a Pastafarian Bach to appear and give us liturgical music -

• Keith says:

My best wishes too for all who are taking time off to enjoy life, hit the presents, food, grog and hammock. We must not forget Haydn, Handel, Mozart, Vivaldi, Purcell…..let’s face it, if anyone can write Pastafarian music like they did the volcano would erupt and beer and the srippers would come raining from the skies.

• TiltedHorizon says:

Seasons greetings to all, I just came back from my mission to sidestep the Mayan apocalypse, you are all welcome BTW. It came to me in a dream where I was swimming in a beer volcano. His Noodliness, in his inebriated wisdom, explained to me that the end Mayan Calendar was a limitation of running MS Universe 1.0, a buffer overflow of sorts, the FSM suggested that I go to Chichen Itza and reboot the Kukulkan Pyramid. Clearly since we are all still here; IT WORKED!

RAMEN ALL!.