Creepy

Published November 22nd, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

They use words such as Love and Family but I hear hate and anger in their tone.  These people scare me.  I started a new category named ‘creepy’ for them. Lou Engle is an Advisor to Sarah Palin, by the way.

65 Responses to “Creepy”

1. Bagel says:

KEEP THE CATEGORY! I LOVE YOUR OPINIONS… hahaha.

2. Roderick, Rutgers Pastafarians Purser says:

I find it creepy that Bobby, a physicist, made a typo. Physicists are supposed to be masters of diction ;-)

• Forban de Mars says:

The prophet was not able to make of typing error, vade retro non-believer. It is the Monster which treated its keyboard to deliver us a message… To us to find which one…

3. David Millar says:

I don’t see how you can be accused of bringing politics on the website. There was no evidence of any politics on the video. Scary pitchforks and burning torches – yes. Politics – no.

4. Franko says:

I, too, didn’t see anything particularly political about the video being posted here, other than the “right wing watch/PFAW” tag. One message I get from the loud people in it is, “We’re taking over,” which could be more generically political. The overlap of religion and politics is well worth keeping a spotlight on, and it doesn’t have to be anti-religious or even partisan.

Changing the name of the category would be mere euphemism, and the original impulse is already on record. Besides, it IS creepy.

5. Tate says:

Yeah, this video didn’t strike me as political. It did, however, strike me as extremely creepy, so I would keep the creepy section.

6. pirate/not pirate says:

i didnt understand them because they sounded to mad

7. Meaghetti and Spatballs says:

Definitely creepy. Fascists always yell. I think it’s funny that the right-wing Christians characterize Muslims as brainwashed religious zealots on a jihad but fail to see they are exactly that. Thanks for posting, continue to think for yourself.

8. tekhedd says:

Well… I don’t see how you could call it anything *but* creepy.