Bank of the FSM

Published November 27th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

Bank of the FSM

Here’s a photo of my pirate friends with His Noodliness outside the Bank of the FSM. Now it’s not just the Vatican that has a safe place to keep its dough.

RAmen

–Kevin

10 Responses to “Bank of the FSM”

1. StJason says:

Yes, but do they have ‘sail-up’ docks so we can deposit our booty? Or perhaps safety deposit beaches, with which we can hide our chest if the Spanish are hunting us down?

2. kayne says:

is the pirate on the right the lion from the wizard of oz in disguise? who needs Dorothy… he has liquid courage in his hand. and the caress from our noodly lord.

3. Doctor of Pastdivinity says:

Very inspired. Moreover, I truly believe that one of the reasons of the 2008-2010 financial crisis has been the lack of Pastafarian values in our banking system.

• Ham Nox says:

Pastafarian values… You mean pirate ones like “Take what you can and give nothing back”, or sharing all loot equally between the crew, or what?

• Keith says:

“Sharing all the loot equally between crew” is pretty much spot on. Pirates were a relatively democratic bunch. Of course, this is generalising but rules and strategies were nutted out and agreed to and captains elected: they also bargained about percentages of loot sharing. I’m tempted to say “The rat knows all” but 90% of you probably wouldn’t understand the allusion.

4. large garden flag poles says:

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

5. Mitzi Confalone says:

Wow! This can be one particular of the most helpful blogs We’ve ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Magnificent. I am also a specialist in this topic therefore I can understand your effort.

6. Dante Lista says:

Man, that’s totally better than Bank of America!

(Joel Olsteen voice): Can I get a RAmen?!

7. Libyan. says:

LOL!
    This is sooo funny, and weird!
    This annoying church actually came to the FSM (the country, not the Church or whatever it is)!?
    I say “annoying” because everytime I typed in “FSM” I get “spaghetti monsters” WTH?
    Now that is commitment :)

8. Adam says:

FSM = Federated States of Micronesia.

But still. Really awesome!