Tailgate Evangelism

Published October 18th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

He's got the whole world in his Noodles

I was fishing along the Sacramento river and when I walked out I saw the truck parked near my car.

Love and Pasta,

Casey

Hey does anyone know who owns this truck?

22 Responses to “Tailgate Evangelism”

1. Doug says:

Clearly he’s a Pastafarian Minister!

2. Randy says:

This looks like how the FSM uses His Noodly Appendages to hold us all to the earth. This is what some of those crazy scientists call the wacky theory of “graviy”, which is just that a “theory”.

• Theo says:

Exactly.
      Our Deity doesn’t let himself be captured by these calculating evolutionismsists. After all, they are always adjusting their so called ‘peer to peer controlled prediction-through-experimentation conclusions’.
      Example: first they say gravity is always a contstant but then they go to the moon with their so called ‘science’ and “Ooooh! Look! The gravity is all of a sudden only a fifth.” How cheap is that.

Maybe it’s because those scientists always only controll each other and never someone from the outside. I mean if I were to check that gravity ‘theory’ I’d surely conclude that the gravity on the moon isn’t one fifth, but I’d conclude that the moon is smaller, so less FSM appendages on the moon to go by. See how they disproof THAT!
      RAmen

• hhhh says:

ur stupid gravity exists

3. 饿了吃饭 says:

大家好!过来参观下,呵呵

• maleberto says:

大家好!过来参观下,呵呵 what?

4. Pilot wench says:

This car is just awesome!

5. 以纯官方网站 says:

很喜欢楼主写的东西,我又来看了。

6. Theo says:

Like He, our beloved Deity (may pasta sauce be on his Noodliness) is shaking the world.
    “Wake up! Open your eyes! OPEN THEM! I AM your Creator!”

7. Bosn_C_Otter says:

Ok, i really wasn’t done with the art yet. But anyhow its my truck. Casey, you should have talked to me i was right down the bank about 15 feet from the road. Well anyhow thanks for the compliments. To be honest I really dont know why I did it, but it has gotten me a few thumbs up and one “Fuck you” from someone with a “real men love Jesus” bumper sticker.

• Theo says:

You said it man, nobody f#cks with the Jesus!

• Jamie says:

A “real men love Jesus” bumper sticker seems pretty homoerotic to me, and that guy that cussed you out sounds like the kind of person that would not ever admit to liking homoerotic things. You must admit that the double entendre is there, and he could have easily expressed his sentiment differently.

• Jamie says:

Oh, and by the way, I really like that cloudy effect you have around the FSM. It’s pretty.

• opiesysco says:

Real men love jesus and real men dont use condoms while loving jesus.

You should put that on your truck just to piss them off even more.

I love the paint job.

8. Jerry says:

We Pastafarians know why you did it (wink inserted here). Your soul was secretly touched by His noodly appendage! Another obvious miracle. What (meat)balls He has!