Spaghetti Tacos

Published October 14th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

spaghetti-tacos

The New York Times just ran this article about spaghetti tacos.

On an episode of the hit Nickelodeon series “iCarly,” the lead character’s eccentric older brother, Spencer, makes dinner one night. Glimpsed on screen, the dish consists of red-sauce-coated pasta stuffed into hard taco shells. What could be more unappealing?

When Julian Stuart-Burns, 8, asked his mother to make the tacos one night, she simply laughed. “I thought he was joking,” said Jennifer Burns, a Brooklyn mother of three. “But then he kept asking.”

I won’t argue against the inherit beauty of the taco.

22 Responses to “Spaghetti Tacos”

1. outdoor american flags for sale says:

It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing…

2. Bodybuilding Exercises says:

Hi, possibly i’m being a little off topic here, but I was browsing your site and it looks stimulating. I’m writing a blog and trying to make it look neat, but everytime I touch it I mess something up. Did you design the blog yourself? Could someone with little experience do it, and add updates without messing it up? Anyways, good information on here, very informative.

3. September Heys says:

I merely wanted to let you know how much my partner and i appreciate anything you’ve contributed to help improve lives of individuals in this subject material. Through your articles, I have gone via just an amateur to a specialist in the area. It can be truly a gratitude to your work. Thanks

4. Internet News says:

One of the best articles we have ever read on the internet! I recommend it for sure all your friends, so you may want to look you think that the Internet should be more people writing such a wonderful message. If you can recommend me more such articles on these topics, please have some information.

5. AZ 'GEORGE HOWE' 0'NEILL ANONYMOUS says:

Realist Movie Writer
    We Are Psychoanalyzed A+ Students All Special Forces. If Not Your Requirements Are Off. Top, Bottom Line A+.
    Topic. MCR-JROTC Paid To CIA-MOS-Genius. ‘Mathematical Genius’. CIA To Young Marines, MCR-JROTC, MCR-ROTC, Marine-Cadet, Marine Recon, All-Marine-Clubs. Military Physiologist. La St. Catherine Military Academy Anaheim Ca. Hollywood La. La City College. La State University. USC. UCLA. UCI Irvine. Military Supply Shop Owner JROTC Mixed Orders Big 5. Game KGB-FBI-CIA-CPU. KGB Radio Television. Chaplain.
    Major. 1. Major P-Eye 10yrs Babysitting. 2. Major Physiologist 10yrs babysitting. 3. Major Military Scientist 10yrs Babysitting. 4. Major Shaolin Kung Fu 10yrs Babysitting. 5. Major Film 10yrs Babysitting. 6. Major Chaplain 10yrs Babysitting.
    Training. Genius. MCR-JROTC Paid To CIA Send To Air Guard Boot Camp. All Special Forces Recon Boot Camps. Post MCR-JROTC, CIA Kiddy Country Plant {Scientist Cover} Nursery In Big-Hollywood-La-Christian-Catholic-Church-Hollywood-La-Hospital-School-Of-Doctors 0 People.
    Hobbies. Cheerleading-Football-Click. Psychologist-Click. Fantastic Four 4 Requirements. Philosophy Requirement. Professor requirement. Crowds 0. WB. Universal. Paramount. Sony. 20th. Nickelodeon. Disney. Star Wars Studios. Sci-fi. Cartoon Studios. Conventions.
    Grooming. ‘Special-Forces-Spy’.
    Circuit. ‘Special-Forces-Spy’.
    Learning Style. Common Sense. TV. No Homework. Common Sense Books. Teaching Style Natural Progression Through Life. Taught Style Frequent Teachings. More Teaching Style Fixed Questions. Miscellaneous Teaching Style Rapid Changes. Teaching Methods Rapid Movements. Privite-Schools-Elementry-Fresno-State-Entertainment-School-UCLA.
    Mon. Train 45 Min. CIA.
    Tues. Train 45 Min. MCR-ROTC.
    Wed. Train 45 Min. Option. D/a. Jet Fighter Special Forces Recon. P-Eye. CPU.
    Thurs. Train 45 Min. Option. MCR-JROTC.
    Fri. Train 45 Min. Option. Young Marines.
    Job Day. Chaplain. Post-MCR-JROTC-CIA-10yrs-Olds-College-Hollywood-La-Hospital-Connected-To-Elementary-School-As-Corporate-Raiders. Shore Duty Hollywood-La-California Types.
    Job Mid. We’re All Psychoanalyzed Jet Fighter Special Forces Recon, A+ School. This Is My Make Up Of Paramilitary Entry. Air Guard Boot Camp. All Special Forces Recon. No Make Up.
    Job Night. ‘‘Screenplay Writer’’.
    Work Where. Shore Duty. We Agree Make Capital-Whitehouse-Governors-Houses-Mayors-Houses-Hollywoods-La-{Built for Movies}-University-Pre-Elementary-{We Chaplains Nursery To Exact 10yrs Olds As CPU W/ The FBI-CIA Mostly And Are CIA-CPU-Unit}-For Doctors-Degrees-Hospitals For Doctors. It’s Like A ‘’Little City’’.
    Families Left Brain Genius. Psychological Warfare Anthropologist Realist King Queen.
    Families Right Brain Genius. Scientist Warfare Physical Scientist Realist King Queen.
    Worlds Wide Maybe Just A Novel Writer. Maybe Not A Movie Writer. Maybe Just A Writer.
    Az “George Howe” 0’Neill Anonymous
    Genius Physiologist Chaplain
    Psychologist Film Military Scientist
    Anthropologist Movies Sarcasm
    ROTC CHAPLAIN ROTC- ABOVE GOES ON ONE PAGE AND IS OUR LIFES OUTLINE. YOU CAN USE IT AS A GUIDE HOW TO DESIGN YOUR OUTLINE BUTT I, WE GET CREDIT FOR IT RELIGIOUSLY. YES HOMEY I KNOW HOW TO PRAY BUTT I CALL IT I KNOW HOW TO HELL MARY. ABOVE LIVES OUTLINE GOES TO THE ROTC. THE J’S TOO. IT SHOULD BE SENT TO FORKNER ELEMENTRY SCHOOL FRESNO CALIFORNIA TO MADI LLAMEZ (ANONYMOUS), EMMA LLAMEZ (ANONYMOUS), BELLY LLAMEZ (ANONYMOUS) FOR THEIR WORK, SCHOOL AND THEN PLAY BUTT NO YOU’RE IN 1ST GRADE FORSAY GET TO WORK. Sidebar everything should be at the 1st grade level and then Emily Chavez Anonymous is the girlz Young Marine represent for say. Post small air field Fresno Northside Herndon. Yo teach we get that could be our education do you.
    Raiders I am a Mathematical Genius crashed at math and then I just woke for say. Raiders I am one hundred 100 yard dash and imaging strait F’s in all my grade school and high school classes and then I don’t have Raider professional football practice quite yet for say. Raiders you fat lazy stinky feet raiders you are handpicked and then my image. I can’t let you do this. I don’t want to teach you this so I’m not going to say Oakland raiders. We Raiders we are down by one hundred 100 points and then there is only one second left in the game. You missed understood the lazy and now you’re a professional athlete in the professional football league trapped at quit somewhat again. I wouldn’t do this butt since you’re my image I have to step in. We are down by one hundred 100 points and there is one 1 second left.
    -Entertainment.
    I’m a jet fighter and jet fighters are straight A’s butt I’m actually a strait A+ plus student and failed out of high school something like Clovis high school La California what up we boyz. Clovis high La you failed me out of all school so I thought I was a jet fighter first and that’s straight A’s butt I’m actually strait A+ plus. Clovis high La I hate you butt I don’t butt I just dislike you very, very much humor. I don’t care Clovis high La you are right I really don’t care butt you docted my grades to A- plus, plus and I’m a WalMart drug dealer to you butt I really I am a drug dealer. I don’t ever care to explain myself ever again but know I might not ever have to again. And then you will never know me butt I’m a shooting star. I am a movie star. Butt you might not ever know I’m a movie star because I’m that good at it. You actually might not ever see me on TV somewhat butt that’s shooting star. Butt Clovis high La California I’m a marine before a jet fighter so you never understood it. Butt then you docted my grades to A- plus, plus and then I actually am the definition of arrogance butt you don’t realize this is real and I am everything I said I am by definition in the world butt in every world I can handle being a movie star and that’s shooting star. So now you can never take my destiny away butt I didn’t know you can’t take anyone’s destiny away somehow so I’ll tell you my destiny it’s shooting star now butt if you hadn’t failed me out of high school with an A- plus, plus in front of the whole ‘”high school”’ with an A- plus, plus I would just be a humble ‘”movie star”’. What’s up USC Trojans. What’s up UCLA Bruins. What’s up Irvine. Key word Trojans. What’s up Clovis high La remember me is my line and then when that line was in the movies that qualified me as a movie star. ‘”Movie Star”’. Humor. ‘”Movie Star”’.
    I am Achilles I am Achillies the god the king of heaven. Athena the Queen of Heaven Says hi.

Yo homey we the number # 1 fist-fighters in worlds butt you’ll never believe it.
    Az “George Howe” 0’Neill Anonymous
    Genius Physiologist Chaplain
    Psychologist Film Military Scientist
    Anthropologist Movies Sarcasm

• Keith says:

Dear AZ ‘GEORGE HOWE’ 0’NEILL ANONYMOUS:
      You wouldn’t also be known as “Ferenst Anthpologist” (or something similar) would you?

• The Sauceror says:

There are many studies in the House of Anthropology. One being a picture of Dorian Gray — with our very own FSM in the background. May the creamy sauce be upon him.

• Rasputin says:

Dear AZ George Howe, what the f**k is going on in your brain? What have you been ingesting?

• Pam says:

Well it’s nothing of a wheat related persuasion.

6. Rasputin says:

Somebody told me we can tell whether spaghetti is properly cooked by flinging it at a wall and seeing if it sticks.
    This is a good test for any deity.
    Jebus fails, because he kept falling down without the nails.

• The Sauceror says:

Yeah, I know. Don’t you just hate that scratching sound?

• Canoodle says:

I heard this only works if both you and the wall are plastered!