San Jose Bike Party Deity Ride

Published October 15th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

pretty_girl_bike_evangelism

My brother Jake and I at the San Jose Bike Party Deity Ride.  My boyfriend broke up with me after i made these costumes because they grossly offended his christian beliefs….

Garnet

57 Responses to “San Jose Bike Party Deity Ride”

1. Grumpy Pumpkin says:

I must get me one of those hats! You could have a lucrative money-spinner there!

2. Omar says:

Awesome costumes!!! You should begin to sell them ;)

About your your ex-boyfriend, good for you!! nobody needs somebody with a narrow mind, alas there are plenty like him.

3. Keith says:

From the thumbs down appearing on this post I’d say your ex boyfriend decided to log on to this site. I’d say you are better off without him.

• Garnet says:

haha, that thought crossed my mind too

4. Lex says:

You look like a very nice person, and also the fact that you’re pretty doesn’t hurt.

I’m very sure you’ll find more than one honest pirate at your location, willing to give you all his love and support.
    Damn, if I weren’t questing myself (I live outside the U.S. and I have an -almost girlfriend- or something) I’d ask for your MSN.

I hope that he finds someone also, don’t mind her religion, just someone that helps him learn to love and respect others by who they are, instead of just being judgemental with people just because they have diferent beliefs.

5. zebobbybird says:

I assure you, every single guy on this website would love to go out with you.

• Theo says:

Hmmmmm. Is polygamy allowed in our religion?

• Thursday says:

Of course! The weddings at Burning Man (an earlier post) are proof of that. Happiness is what counts, not numbers!

6. crocdoc says:

Sure, I’d trade a pretty girl with a sense of humour for more jesus time, too. :(

(what was your first clue that your ex wasn’t particularly bright?)

7. Garnet says:

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support. And especially for the laughs!

8. Mickey says:

Credibility and laughs!!!………cannot think of any better religion for me. Da ya think Jesus ate Pasta? If so then part of him would also be made of pasta, so change the wafer bit to a string of pasta. can’t you see people coming up to the front of the church with the priest holding a piece of pasta up for each congregant! to slurp up?..so freakin funny