Party Girl Jewelry Sighting

Published October 27th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

I see Him

Basking in the florescent glow of the grocery store pasta aisle,  the Flying Spaghetti Monster’s Noodley  appendages shimmered like diamonds.

-Corey

13 Responses to “Party Girl Jewelry Sighting”

1. Andrew Hall says:

I’m sure the jewelery isn’t that nasty lead-based stuff from Mexico.

• ArthurDental says:

Did you know personal care products, eg. cosmetics, deodorants, hair care, etc. may contain lead, arsenic, and other toxic substances, unless the products are proved to be harmful? For the most part, they are not being tested, so a lot of those products are probably causing cancer and other illnesses.

EWG has a pretty comprehensive study into the issue if you want to learn more.

2. Resistors Diode says:

A very nice design and I wonder if those are real diamonds.

3. perri says:

Nice eye trick. Wonder if the person(s) packing this items made the connection?

4. cancer says:

This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about cancer topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff.

5. Foxmonster says:

Basking in the florescent glow of the grocery store pasta aisle, the Flying Spaghetti Monster’s Noodley appendages shimmered like diamonds.

6. helin says:

thanks yo

7. Indian Calling Card says:

I actually still can’t quite believe I could end up being one of those reading through the important suggestions found on this blog. My family and I are truly thankful on your generosity and for offering me potential to pursue this chosen profession path. Appreciate your sharing the important information I acquired from your website. Lycatel

8. roofing vancouver bc says:

There is evidently everywhere a beyond more to skilled in about it as I expected. I like to worry that you be suffering with made some godlike points in your posting.