Hairy spherical block copolymer particles

Published October 21st, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

From this article on NPR it appears material scientists have stumbled upon the fundamental Truth of nature at the molecular level.

But perhaps not yet undertand what they’re seeing.

There’s one part of the molecule that doesn’t like the other part,” Bates says. So the one part of the molecule folds up into a sphere, forcing the other part to the outside, where it makes little tendrils. It resembles a hairy sphere.

I think what this work does is that it makes contact with something that is more universal than just plastics. It has the capacity to teach us how nature works,” he says.

And understanding how nature works is something all scientists strive for.

NPR article here.

28 Responses to “Hairy spherical block copolymer particles”

1. yevette says:

2. qyljysejnefi says:

Finally, i do it

3. Elanor Bovian says:

What i do not realize is in truth how you’re not actually a lot more smartly-liked than you may be right now. You’re very intelligent. You recognize therefore significantly when it comes to this subject, produced me personally imagine it from so many various angles. Its like women and men don’t seem to be interested except it is one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs great. All the time maintain it up!

• David Cooper says:

I LOVE the way you write. Can you teach me to be as Coated with Sauce as you obviously smartly are?

• Ferenst Anrtplogist says:

Elanor made sum good pionts. Knot evrywun is gifted with the ubility too rite so well. Specile Scientis and I have long uphold the use of good gramer and speling in posts on this sight. Definitly maintain it up!

Ferenst

• Specile Sicentis says:

Yes Ferenst, we hav, as we r dedycatd sicentises and anrtoplogists. I m an old Son of a Bich, but I definitly maintain it up, my thinmg, like their’s no tomarrow. The piont is, evn thogh I m only humman, I relly imagine personally angles various evn if so many, becuz I m specile sicentis.

• Ferenst Anrtoplogist says:

Hey Specile, glad to here that you can stil maintain it up. That’s the piont of the hole thimng, to bee able to let Elanor imagin it from varius angles. Espeshully those that >45 degrees. But as a Specile Sicentis, I am confident that yew will knot disapiont this Bich.

• Structure Bureau Sentence of Good says:

Totally agree I Elanor. I not truth actually smarter a lot either much very, but right now liked intelligent actually much more than lot are. Therefore, personally, although various angles so many, significantly subject as well, when produced it comes various imagine. Lady Gaga is interested, except don’t seem men and women one thing to do. Maintain your own great stuff up all the time!

• Keith says:

Martian speak too me. Good structure sentence great as well great!

• PASTAPLANET says:

Speak you much good, Structure Bureau Sentence of Good. Here on PastaPlanet be we skilled in written information preparation. Strive we constantly to maintain it up. Elanor Bovian not much asked for: just want us smartly-like more to be. Communication intergalactic difficult is, when even maintained up by Specile Sicentis and Ferenst Anrtoplogists. You standard sexual equipment have, Elanor? Of everything I have two. We together maybe can get?

• Elanor Bovian says:

Non-productive a tryst with you would be, PastaPlanet. Only two of necessary equipment have you, whereas I three of intimate accessories have. With Earthmen accustomed am I to enjoy menage-a-quatre. If with one Earthman you can coordinate, maybe good time all can have? Hear from you let me please.

With lust, Elanor

• Keith says:

FSM two equipments but great huge has. Roll like Katamari pick things much. Good create also things.

• Elanor Bovian says:

Keith, thanks much for FSM equipment description. I conjugal meeting with FSM much would like. He Noodly Pleasure Probes can in my three Nether Notches of sensual delight insert. I in turn his Meaty Orbs with my Slithy Fimbria tease while orally stimulating his Naughty Noodle Nodes. Exquisite mutual sensations soon to hot Balsamic Pesto Ejaculation will lead.

Please promptly a meeting arrange, Keith. You participate can if you wish.

Lustfully I your reply await,
          Elanor

• Keith says:

This just goes to show that the FSM transcends language and cultural barriers. FSM drunk very long time not good with appointments: catch time very much whenever. Trust luck for meet.

• David Jones says:

Fuck all you grils!

• David Jones says:

Oops, meant GIRLS.

• Elanor Bovian says:

How about us GRILS?

4. David Jones says:

Oops, meant GIRLS.

• Keith says:

Saucer of milk for table three!