Columbus Museum Evangelism

Published October 27th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

How would you draw God?

The attached images were captured at the Columbus Museum of Art. Whether this drawing was left by a devout Pastafarian or placed by His Noodly Appendage, I do not know.

-Adam

24 Responses to “Columbus Museum Evangelism”

1 2 3
  1. B. says:

I would like to see someone add a blanc paper to that wall.

• Corey says:

there is a blank sheet. i should have thought to include it in the picture but the girl that was with me was witty enough to do just that.

• Maremare says:

I found the best sighting ever but i don’t know how to post it.
        Paul the octopus who died recently predicted the outcome of the world series 8 times and was never wrong. OCTOPUS-FSM!

• Corey says:

lol thats pretty awesome. you dont actually post things, if you think it is worthy email it to our prophet, which im sure you can find on this page somewhere, and if he likes it he’ll put it up for everyone to see.

• I'm Brian and so's my wife says:

It was German soccer games in the World Cup, not the World Series, but whatever, perhaps Paul was our John the baptist? Paving the way for the second helping?

Ramen!

• CanadaBri says:

Paul the Octopus: Hatched Jan/2008 in Weymouth, England. Passed peacefully at his home in Oberhausen, Germany, on Oct 26, 2010.
          May the sauce forever cover his wondrous soul, and may the glory of the FSM forever grace his once vibrant and noodley appendages.
          Ramen. …
          Anyone up for some calamari?

2. Keith says:

I know many of those drawings were done by kids but in some he looks a right mess.

3. Corey says:

hahahaha this is probably the funniest thing i’ve ever seen. And a quite impressive drawing if i do say so myself. Whoever was insightful enough to create such a tribute must truly be blessed by His Noodly Appendage.

4. Corey says:

Oh and if this was made into a shirt design i would totally buy it. just saying…

5. Qwertyuiopasd says:

You should’ve tried to pin it over the image of God in the Michelangelo reprint above, so as to recreate the original painting. Or would that’ve been pushing it a bit much? XD

6. Dusty says:

I left one there of Him in March of 2009, but I don’t think this one is mine. Good to know there’s someone else in this hideous town who has been touched by His noodly appendage.
    RAmen

7. Sean Boyd says:

Now THAT is art.

8. Joe B says:

Where is the mountain, trees and midget? Its not a proper drawing of the FSM if there isn’t a mountain, trees and a midget.

1 2 3