Parking structure sighting

Published September 2nd, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

hurling meatball

FSM has appeared in the parking structure at my work.  He is apparently a vengeful god, as he is seen hurling one of his meatballs.

-Whistler

22 Responses to “Parking structure sighting”

1. sky lukewarmer says:

A very tidy deity,the ‘meatball’ is obviously heading for the waste bin!

2. Keith says:

I think he has just blown his nose and is disposing of the tissue in a socially conscious manner.

• B. says:

The metaphysical question appears:

Does He have a nose?

• Vinny says:

And if so, how many?

• Keith says:

I firmly believe that His Noodliness has not only a nose (he does after all have eyes) but has all of his physical faculties including naughty bits.

• Mr Cooper (all hail FSM) says:

naughty bits, what a spleen?

3. Vinny says:

I feel like my faith has been truly rewarded… how any unbeliever could doubt the existence of the FSM after seeing such a divine manifestation as this, I do not know.

4. ray says:

Some of us are harder to reach than others. Sometimes appendage touching won’t cut the mustard. Sometimes, you gotta fling a few meatballs. IMHO and in this case, the ends justify the means.

• Mr Cooper (all hail FSM) says:

perhaps its the asteroid that killed of the dinos

5. Feldkahl says:

It seems to me, as if this sighting has been grossly misinterpreted. Open your eyes, believers of FSM! We have before us undeniable evidence of creationism. It is as red as the waters of Meatballysium, our noodly creator is in the midst of crafting a new botanic species. Perhaps he is forming a tree after his own image. They shall be the only idols worth praising.

6. Kyle says:

I believe that this obvious sign of our creator is being misinterpreted! It does not show that our creator is vengeful, but rather that he promotes proper disposal of waste! Clearly he is throwing garbage where it belongs and is telling us to do the same! Follow his good deed, protect the environment in the name of his noodly goodness.

• Svempa says:

Hallenudla

7. Lex says:

O, our god is not a vengeful one, he is kind and provides pasta for the faithful.
    Please do not let yourself be swayed by doubt, those who promote a wrathful god are the lunatics of the old pastament that’s not even included in the holy cannon of the FSM nor the book of condiments. Poor misguided souls.

I agree with Keith on this one, and also point out that our noodliness must have at least a nose of some kind, for he is a master cook, therefore he must have an infinite sense of smell and taste.
    If not, How could you justify the fact that everyone likes pasta?

8. Whistler says:

I stand corrected. In my newness as a Pastafarian, I still let the ways of my old faith cloud my perceptions of the almighty FSM. He is, indeed, teaching us environmental responsibility.