Free Cupcakes

Published September 21st, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

In honor of TLAPD, Dr Chris Martel owner of Downtown Dental in Corvallis, OR, held a TLAPD costume contest and distributed free pirate cupcakes throughtout downtown Corvallis. Attached is the winner of the "pet category" and some pics of Dr Martel’s FSM costume.

Ramen.

FreeCupcakes

TLAPD

WinnerPetCat

48 Responses to “Free Cupcakes”

1 2 3 4
  1. Andrew Hall says:

The cat suffers with a silent dignity – that, or it has been drugged.

2. B. says:

I like how the costume’s eyes are ogling the cupcakes

• TerryDarc says:

What’s not to like about cupcakes? Many of those atoms and molecules even could be happily metabolized into pasta in his noodly digestive tract.

3. Dusty says:

A dentist schlepping CUPCAKES??? Why not give ‘em spoonfuls of sugar?

• Dr M says:

“schlepping”, sir? What have you done for your community, other than complain?
      An isolated dose of sucrose to celebrate such a festive event isnt really a big deal provided the individual on the receiving end follows regular home care instructions provided.
      It is more detrimental to have frequent and repeated exposure to fermentable sugars over the course of many days.
      A single cake for TLADP isnt going to do it.

4. Atsap Revol says:

Corvallis is where the Truth of the Holy FSM was revealed to his prophet Bobby, so Dr. Martel’s observance of TLAPD in that city is highly appropriate. The orange and black balloons in his dental office are a nice touch, and I herewith move that those colors be made the official colors of our Pastafarian Congregation.

I believe the street scene was taken not far from the famed Peacock Tavern, where generations of Pastafarians have gathered to quaff the Holy Communion Brew.

Every Pastafarian should try to make a pilgrimage to the Holy City of Corvallis at least once during his or her lifetime. Those that complete the pilgrimage may thereafter be addressed as HADJI (for example, Hadji Atsap Revol).

Ramen,
    Hadji Atsap

5. Oczek says:

Happy Talk Like A Pirate Day Everyone!

• Theo says:

Happy new year to you too!

OT: when in doubt, add a kitteh?

• B. says:

I haz pazta?

• Mr Cooper (all hail FSM) says:

can i haz noodlez?

6. Tony S says:

I”M Seriously LOVING this OUTFIT.

I want it for my halloween i think it will be fantastic…

would like to purchase it…let me know…

• Dr M says:

it was easy-ish to make. I did enlist my favorite seamstress (Specialty Sewing by Leslie) to make the clothes underneath out of sweat pant material of the same color as the noodles.

• B. says:

If you turn up at The rally for sanity/Rally to keep fear alive in this costume, you will be loved forever. I promise you.

7. Jamie says:

I really love the cute cupcakes (the little pirate face is sooo cute). Your FSM costume looks awesomely made as well.

8. Keith says:

Those cupcakes certainly do look delicious. The ones with the pirate faces are also historically accurate.When not weariing tricorns, pirates always wore spotted head scarves ( makes more historical sense than a lot of the drivel the hate mailers post)

1 2 3 4