Futurama sighting

Published August 11th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

Nothing ever changes!

Looks like the FSM will be making an appearance on Futurama this week, Thursday at 10pm, Comedy Central.  Here’s a preview

This isn’t the first FSM sighting on the show.. could it be that there are some Pastafarians on staff?  How do I get a job there? Futurama is my favorite show of all time.

75 Responses to “Futurama sighting”

1. Sasquatch says:

Did He say “A” Flying Spaghetti Monster instead of “The” Flying Spaghetti Monster? If what was said is true then… then… (que popping sound from ear drums).

2. Nick says:

Do not believe what is said in that video, my son. I believe that, instead of some pastafarians on the staff – there are CHRISTIANS! Evil, crazy christians who want to seed doubts in our pastafarian minds. Have faith, my brother.

• Nick says:

I am also disappointed in Bobby for not noticing this. As our prophet, he should notice when those evil, nasty christians are trying these deceitful moves.

• Nate says:

Have peace. Not all are perfect, and not all are aware of the Flying Spaghetti monster. The use of the word ‘A’ instead of ‘The’
        could be a mistake on the part of the staff, or the person on the show who stated that it was ‘A’ Flying Spaghetti Monster may not have yet been Touched by His noodly appendage, and thus not realize that He was the Great One, The Creator of All, the Tasty, Italian, Stringy Food of Life. They may have thus not known He was the single Great entity, and thought he was just one of many Flying Spaghetti Monsters, like an angle sent from a greater supreme being (who I am not saying exists, I mean that they thought existed.)

• Nate says:

Oh, wait, I just finished watching it and realized that it was in fact Him who said it, and I believe that He said that as a way of stating what He is, not as a way of stating who He is. In other words, it’s like saying that your dog is The Dog when referring to him specifically vs. saying that you have A Dog.

3. nun s equator says:

we saw nothing of this national appearance in any of the tabloids @ the supermarket checkout? some1 ought 2 alert the national enquirer…they cover everything else, like elvis’s ongoing whereabouts, this FSM showing up, it seems like an oversight they sent out no reporters.

4. Dan says:

I take offense at this. The Flying Spaghetti Monster isn’t from New York. Blasphemy….

• ThisGuy says:

The FSM is your deity, he’s not from anywhere….

• The stranger says:

To our knowledge, you are correct. However, since we know so little about Him, he may very well be from a specific place.

• zorbear says:

Being a deity, s/he/it is from EVERYwhere!

• Grey says:

No! You are all wrong! My specific denomination of Pastafarianism says that He is from Connecticut! Therefore you are all heretics and as such must be burned to ashes!

• Nate says:

Grey, you do realize the whole point of His religion is of peace and not taking stuff seriously. Also, Connecticut is so near to New York that He very well have an accent like that because many people near him talk like that (eg, he moved to New York soon after creating it.)

5. kosze z drutu says:

I almost never leave a response, however i did a few searching and wound up here Futurama sighting Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. And I do have a couple of questions for you if you usually do not mind. Could it be just me or does it look as if like some of these remarks come across as if they are left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at other places, I would like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Would you list of all of all your community sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

• FSM4lyfe says:

You seem to have missed the point of this entire website. If you truly believe everything you have read on this page to be taken at surface level, then it would appear that the only brain dead person here is you.

• Keith says:

I think it was left by a spambot. Apart from the “Futurama sighting Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.” which could have been automatically inserted, there is nothing to indicate that the post arose from anyone’s comments on this site.

6. TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Family guy hd: The key to tackling any waitress is waiting until they have full orders in both hands. Not only does it keep both arms up and out of your way, but after you drive your shoulder into their unprotected midsection, the crash will be more spectacular. Remember to keep your legs moving through the target.

• St. Arrrrgyle says:

Nah……… just clothesline her.

7. Stefford says:

Just give her flowers. Then sit quietly in the corner licking your eyebrows. Works for me every time.

• Keith says:

If you stand on a chair can you bite your own nose?

8. how many calories a day to lose weight says:

You probably cause it to appear very easy with the presentation nevertheless i in finding this trouble to get really the one thing that we believe I might never ever recognize. It sort of feels also difficult and also huge personally. We are looking ahead to ones future submit, I’m going to try and find the hang on to of the usb ports!