The Loose Canon

Published July 26th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

Click to read

The FSM community project The Loose Cannon is complete.  You can read it online or download it in its entirety as a PDF.  Click anywhere above to check it out.

75 Responses to “The Loose Canon”

1 3 4 5
  1. cpanel argentina says:

Highly descriptive post, I enjoyed that bit.

Will there be a part 2?

2. DanniLou says:

Probably very late with this question, but what’s up with the “second edition” in print that is for sale online? I sawa bunch of angry comments posted about it on Amazon. Story, please? I’m a newb. :)

• Eric Whitfield says:

Dear DanniLou,

You can pretty much get the full story if you go to the Venganza Forums. There is a thread under the category, “Scripture and Lore”. The thread is titled, “Fake Edition”. You can get a pretty good idea about what happened.

That version of the Loose Canon went Out of Print yesterday January 10, 2015. It was on the market almost a year and only sold 18 copies. It was not the true Loose Canon. The 2nd Edition of the Loose Canon hasn’t been released yet.

Eric Whitfield

• Rev. Dr Jo Freddie says:

The Concil Of The Olive Garden are still working on the second edition, which will be available on-line and as a free download.

3. Rev. Jason E. Lee says:

Dear brothern,

Please post or email me a link to a location where I can purchase various books and literature regarding our glorious lord the Flying Spaghetti Monster. May you be bless by his sauce.

Cheers mate,
    Rev. Jason E. Lee

4. wall art decoration ideas says:

Great web site you have got here.. It’s difficult
    to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I seriously appreciate individuals like you!
    Take care!!

5. camera iphone 4 water damage fix says:

hi!,I love your writing so much! share we keep iin touch extra
    about your post on AOL? I require an expert on this area to unravel my problem.
    Mayy be that is you! Looking ahead to peer you.

Stop by my site – camera iphone 4 water damage fix

6. Sonny says:

Why is this page so hard to find from the main website. This is a very important thing and should be featured on the front page.

1 3 4 5