The Loose Canon

Published July 26th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

Click to read

The FSM community project The Loose Cannon is complete.  You can read it online or download it in its entirety as a PDF.  Click anywhere above to check it out.

72 Responses to “The Loose Canon”

1 2 3 5
  1. TheReady says:

I don’t get it. Is this an official release from the Church of FSM? Who wrote The Gospel?

2. Bobby Henderson says:

The Loose Canon is a community project written by active discussion forum people, mainly. I (Bobby) didn’t write it.

3. DaveL says:

Arrrrr mateys,

The Venganza Forums be where the Canon originated. People have been submitting scriptures for inclusion in the Canon for years.

When Bobby started writing the Gospel, the forum members started writing the Loose Canon. We just took longer, but that’s not bad for >200 pages of Noodly Wisdom!

We had to unearth his noodly wisdom from all sorts of archeological sites, caves, earthern jars and ancient pasta bowls.

Just translating from Pirate (and Midget) into English took the work of many dedicated scribes.

For those interested, there is also a Loose Canon Facebook page here:

We hope you enjoy the newest addition to HIS Noodly Wisdom.

~DaveL~

• Tomf says:

because you put arrrrrrr at the beginging of that i ended up reading it all in pirate :)

• edd says:

Here’s a cleaner link to the FB page: http://www.facebook.com/The.Loose.Canon

4. Susie-Q says:

Divine madness!!! All Blessings upon the authors.

5. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

To make it official, those Pastafarians who speak a different language should have written it that way, and had others who thought they knew the language translate it into English. THAT’s how you relay the divine word!

6. Ham Nox says:

Oh..My…FSM. It’s finally on the mainsite. *dazed look of disbelief*

It’s finally done.. I almost wasn’t sure that it would ever… It’s really done…

*breaks out into fierce grin*

BREAK OUT THE RAMEN AND STEAL US SOME RUM, IT’S TIME TO CELEBRATE!!!!!

7. Ubi Dubium says:

Yarr!! Thank you Prophet Bobby, and pesto be upon You! Thankee for putting our lowly efforts from the forum onto the blessed Main Page.

My copy is now printed, bound in a nice cover, and waiting by my front door, together with my Gospel, a few tracts and my pirate hat. The next pair of Mormons to knock on my door had better watch out!

8. Roderick Alan King says: