The Devil?

Published July 24th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

I found this on a friends facebook page. It looks like the devil version of The FSM

Robert

Pinch

Hmm.. I see a crab and a stripper (which makes a lot of sense to me).

32 Responses to “The Devil?”

1. do follow me lyrics says:

There are a lot of strange comments on here.

2. online numerology says:

I image this may well be numerous upon the written content? nonetheless I nonetheless believe that it is usually suitable for just about any form of topic subject material, as a result of it could often be pleasurable to decide a heat and delightful face or possibly listen a voice while preliminary landing.

3. Seanzus says:

I once had a dream where I met something in a dark hood. It took off the hood to reveal a meatball with a Potato Head-like face, and it had vibrating orange extension cords as it went toward me… was this related to my spiritual Pastafarian journey.

• Keith says:

Only if you felt at peace and full of happiness during and after the dream. If you felt upset or threatened, it would have been a false god trying to convince you the FSM was evil. The FSM doesn’t indulge in the “scare people to death and then claim it was a revelation” tactic.

• JesusisLord says:

Dear Seanzus,
      I write this to you not to put you down. I write this to you because I pity you. I really hope you get this message. Because I wanted to warn you of your doom. I also wanted to interpret your dream. So in the name of Jesus i’m about to interpret your dream. The reason your god, the flying spaghetti monster, is in a dark hood is because HE IS THE DEVIL COMING TO TAKE YOUR SOUL TO HELL WITH HIM FOR ETERNITY. Don’t be fooled my friend the flying spaghetti monster is the devil himself deceiving you. I know this is a lot to take in but it is the truth and nothing but the truth so i pray that your eyes will be opened to the truth. God bless you and may your eyes be opened to The Lord.

• Rasputin says:

Dear Jebus is Lard, Ha ha ha ha ha! We’re gonna have fun with you!
        Please provide one tiny scrap of rational empirical evidence that Jebus or your Gob actually exist and I will happily convert to your faith.
        Go on, I dare you.

• The Sauceror says:

I don’t want to make fun of JesusisLord, I want to be saved by Jesus. I think this time he is really here to help us. All the other times he was only kidding. This time it must be for real. JESUS, HELP US SEE THE LIGHT! We need to have our eyes opened to the Lord. God bless us and help us escape from this naughty, bum-spanking religion.

4. A Proud Pastfarian says:

Does anyone agree with my vision of the devil being the Swimming Pizza Fairy, who lives in the ocean? Specifically, the Bermuda Triangle? (Pizza is triangular)

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

No. It’s the Anti-Pasta.

• Rasputin says:

The swimming pizza fairy? Is he the Vancouver gay pride douche?

5. JesusisLord says:

Listen to me unbelievers! I speak in the name of Jesus Christ! The pastafarian religion is of the devil! All who believe in the flying spaghetti monster are going to spend eternity in hell if they don’t repent and believe in God the father! Don’t listen to those who say “that religion is true for you and this religion is true for me” BECAUSE THAT IS A LIE THAT SATAN IS USING AGAINST YOU! QUICK! Turn from your ways before its too late! There is only one God His name is The Great I Am! Let Him be the Lord of your life or else you will suffer, burn, and be tortured for all eternity in hell without rest. I will pray that all of you see the truth one day and are saved from the wrath of God toward unbelievers.

• The Sauceror says:

Jesus? Is that really you? Have you finally arrived this time to save us? I have been tempted into this wickid religion by these wickid, evil, naughty Pastafarians. They talk all naughty and wickid about their bare bums. Can you help save us from this wickidness? I really want to be saved ‘from the wrath of God’. I seek your prayers and guidance. Ramen.

…. er, I mean amen. See how far I’ve been tempted into this wickidness?

• Keith says:

Why so many exclamation marks? Why not just stick the caps lock on like so many other loonies who barge into this site?

• Extra Garlic says:

The Great I am? Is he related to Sam I am?

• The Sauceror says:

…..or the Son of Sam I am?

• The Sauceror says:

Maybe JesusisLord’s other name is Harvey.

• Captain Birdseye says:

JesusisLord…. The most important thing for you to realise is that you cause the opposite outcome to your intention. This means that you are either an atheist doing a parody of a fundamentalist, or, you don’t care.
      May I suggest that, instead of obsessing about other people’s beliefs, reading your book or attending church – worthless, self-indulgent activities – you spend ALL of your time working with the homeless, or addicts, or disturbed people, and NONE of it preaching to them. That way, you will make the World a better place.

• The Sauceror says:

…”or disturbed people”. JesusisLord needs to spend more time working with himself.

• Master Bates says:

….. I agree!

• Master Bates says:

Oh… you wear me out, The Sauceror. Time for a beer and a nap.

• The Sauceror says:

Yes Mah-stah. Me too!

6. Rasputin says:

Dear Jebusis Lord, who is this Gob you speak of? Do you know how funny you are?