It’s a Small Bar After All

Published July 13th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

what's wrong with the girl on the barrel

Heather sent this picture of her friend’s bar.  For me it brought back an intense memory.  My reply to Heather:

2 or 3 years ago I was at Disneyland, at the It’s A Small World attraction and the ride stopped, and we were stuck there in the canal with the ‘it’s a small world’ music blaring over and over and over and over, for I want to say an hour but probably it was only 30 minutes or something.  It was super creepy and those midget robots are just dancing and dancing as if to torment me and steal my soul.  Since then whenever I am reminded of it I am overcome with this vague sense of panic and unease.

12 Responses to “It’s a Small Bar After All”

1. Phyve says:

Bar raised!!

2. Ray says:

Good news is that they never got to steal that soul they were trying to steal.

3. topramen says:

Hey, even Disney realized how inane that song is -
    In “The Lion King,” Scar got sick of Zazu’s singing and asked him to change his tune. Zazu started to sing “It’s a Small World” which pissed Scar off even more…

• Phyve says:

Scar: No, no, anything but that

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

I’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts… dee-du-lee-dee…

• Phyve says:

I would never have to do this if Mufasa were around

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?! NEVER SAY THAT NAME IN MY PRESENCE AGAIN!

(I love this movie!!!!!)

4. Theo says:

This Touched me to make a drawing of His Noodliness on my bar.

5. Cutlery Tray says:

i would say that Lion King is one of the best animated films that i have ever watched .`.

6. Roma Hatmaker says:

What i do not realize is in reality how you’re now not actually a lot more neatly-appreciated than you might be now. You are very intelligent. You recognize thus considerably on the subject of this matter, made me in my opinion believe it from a lot of various angles. Its like women and men don’t seem to be fascinated except it is one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs nice. Always maintain it up!

7. hostgator coupons says:

Helpful information. Fortunate me I found your web site by chance, and I’m stunned why this accident didn’t came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

8. air max for sale says:

What i don’t realize is actually how you are not really much more well-liked than you may be now. You’re so intelligent. You realize therefore significantly relating to this subject, made me personally consider it from numerous varied angles. Its like women and men aren’t fascinated unless it’s one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. Always maintain it up!