FSM tessellation

Published July 11th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

Who else counted Them?  Click for full sized image.
[Click for full size image (3.5MB)]

As a long standing Pastafarian in good stead, I thought your readers might enjoy the attached tessellation, one of my more accessible graphics.

The FSM tessellation is a representation of early pantheistic Pastafarian myth. In this cosmology all of space is covered by an infinite set of interlocked Flying Spaghetti Monsters. While the covering pattern is periodic, the eightfold way flavors of FSM are not; every patch of space has a unique flavor combination.

Also see a later incarnation of the tessellation, "Pa, sun god".

Mark Dow –  markdow.deviantart.com

16 Responses to “FSM tessellation”

1. Gods angel says:

God loved his children. I love god and o used to cutmyself and wanna die but now god has enters mylife and spoken to me and all I feel is love and faith. I know now I don’t have to cut to feel better. Satan no longer is apart of my soul. I love u god. I love u.

• gordon_uk says:

First of all I’m glad that your not cutting yourself, self harm is quite often a misunderstood affliction that can be helped with the correct support.

My only worry is that you put your cure down to god, it may of helped you stop now be quite often with this issue it relapses, so please make sure you have an adequate ‘safety net’.

Remember Atheist love you too.

RAmen

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

Satan has nothing to do with cutting yourself. It is a chemical imbalance in your brain which I hope you are on medication for and are receiving counseling. That is why you have stopped. And I am very glad that you have.

• Ray says:

Such a great Flying Spaghetti Monster God is he to help someone finally get off drugs. :)

• Pastafarian igo says:

I’m very happy to hear you’ve stoped cutting yourself but you have pledged false relience your god did not help clearly this is the work of the great FSM but don’t worry he still lovesyou he loves all of his creations even nonbelievers as yourself and many others. “You are a part of the rebel aliance and therefore a traiter! Take them away!” cruel words of your god, or maybe it was darth vader who said that. Lol

• scott johnson says:

It’s very incuraging to hear you quit cutting yourself, but on the same hand, it’s very discuraging you credit god for that and not the social pshycology or medication that science has provided you. Even the FSM would have told you to seek medical attention if you asked him what to do aboutr your inane need to self mutalate

2. Gods angel says:

I mean god stilll loves his all his children always and forever always. Loves forever

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

And since you claim that god exists, where is your proof? Why are there MANY contradictions in the bible? Oh, and why is the historical Jesus nothing like the Jesus written in the bible?

And repeating yourself does not make the point more clear. It just shows you have nothing more than words.

• Pastafarian igo says:

Ok we get it you can say the same thing over and over and not know why oh and it was darth vader in my las comment not your god lol

3. Maurog says:

Flying Spaghetti Monster indeed loves each and every one of His creations!

He even doesn’t care when people turn to other, false gods. FSM cures people’s depression and answers prayers aimed at other gods, and doesn’t ask for anything in return, that’s how awesome He is! May everyone be touched by His noodly appendage… Ramen!

4. Lena says:

The almighty Spaghetti Monster will watch over all of us until and after we die.. He loves every one of us, and provides us with delicious spaghetti and meatballs. May he forgive the poor, ignorant people who turn from their own creator. May He give them another chance and not send them to the Oven of Hell.
    May all of his faithful Pastafarian followers be touches by His Noodly Appendages.
    Ramen.

5. pastafarian igo says:

i count 31

6. SD400 says:

7. Daniel Danilsson says:

Someone really ought to make a jigsaw puzzle out of this!

8. T-wrecks says:

I was thinking more along the lines of a sheet of blotter.