Caroline’s clay creation

Published July 22nd, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

My first try at making FSM out of clay. Tell me what you guys think :)

-Caroline, 15

meatballs or golf balls

tentacle heart

magnificent

27 Responses to “Caroline’s clay creation”

1. bigjohn756 says:

Excellent!! If you are going to glaze him, I would love to see the results.

2. DavidH says:

Excellent! Real craftsmanship.
    ^ is right: you must show him when he’s completely finished.

3. galderon says:

It looks like He’s making a heart with His noodly appendages.

4. Caroline says:

I MIGHT paint him. I’m still not sure though. I might just keep this one white, and make another with colored clay instead.

The problem is painting is permanent. If it doesn’t turn out the way I’d hoped, I’m stuck with a soiled FSM. Besides, I think I’d have fun making another Noodley Master :D

• scott johnson says:

How much do you want for him?? I’ll would like 3….home, office and a gift. Or perhaps 2 sets consisting of a FSM & a pirate fish…lemme know if your interested…..

• Caroline says:

I’m not so sure. Just because my first attempt at making FSM was a success doesn’t mean it’ll work the next time. Plus, this guy is super fragile…. sending one to you would be troublesome. Still, I might consider it. It’s just a matter of finding enough time to do it.

• don says:

This could become a career for you. No more asking Mom & Dad for shopping cash!

5. Lex says:

I thought for a moment of making replicas on sugar (like calaveritas in Mexico) and give them to the children at birthday parties. Caroline could make good money and spread the word by combining her creativity with sweet candy, just like the pirates did in the days of old.

6. Theo says:

Nice!
    You’re truly Touched!

7. cpt. james londo says:

this is to be considered a holy relic from this day forth. as he is noodly, this is holy. thank you for this

8. TheLoneIguana says:

That’s awesome, Caroline!

@Lex: Have you seen this:

Flying Spaghetti Monster treats!