Touchdown Jesus, the day before

Published June 20th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

I was at the Touchdown Jesus the DAY BEFORE it was destroyed.  I took some pics.  When I looked at this one, I was amazed by what I saw in the clouds.

73 Responses to “Touchdown Jesus, the day before”

1. Daniel says:

well, as i think i said before… a lot of FSM does make sense… i was just concerned initially by what seemed to be almost crazed, OTT messages under the picture… as im sure you can sympathise, it can be startling at first

2. Mark says:

The new replacement already has a nickname, “$5.00 foot long Jesus.”

3. link building says:

Hello! I just wanyed to ask if you ever have any trouble
    with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked
    and I ended up lopsing many months of hard work ddue to
    no data backup. Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?

4. http://authorityarchery.com/ says:

you are in point of fact a excellent webmaster.
    The web site loading pace is incredible. It kind of feels that you are doing any unique trick.
    Also, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve performed a magnificent process in this matter!

5. legit hyip says:

I have been reading your stuff Touchdown Jesus, the day before « Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and they are very useful for me to know something new and special. And You can also view our web also legit hyip.

6. Sheikh Hassan Naseer says:

Usually I do not learn article on blogs, however
    I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look
    at and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me.
    Thank you, very nice post.

7. KHHS says:

That is definitely photo shopped. The flying spaghetti monster is fake and a hoax!

• The Sauceror says:

Dear KH…..whatever…, you are quite mistaken. The Flying Spaghetti Monster may be dumb as soup, and a complete drunk, but he’s ever bit, if not more, real that the Tooth Fairy or Santa Claus– and I KNOW Santa exists because I have a whole pile of coal to prove it. It’s the Jebus that is photo-shopped and is fake and a hoax (!), much like his pretend, illegitimate papa- the sky daddy. Ramen.

• Saint Gnocchi says:

Dear KHHS, Our FSM is no hoax, no fake. You are just jealous. Where’s your proof? You haven’t got a noodle to stand on.

8. Pam says:

Dear KHSS

No it is not and for this, all praise is due to the Most High and one true drunken Tortellini.