this is all a hoax

Published June 7th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

Hey man ……you are absolutely crazy ….

I honestly think this is all a hoax trying to get people so wound up.

You either have got so much time on your hands or you are just a total nutter.

Talk about Christians man…… maybe you should take a look at yourself… what are you?

Yes you do get nutty Christians but hey , so do you get nutty followers …many i assume from your flying church….

However no matter what you say or write or think, it will be the Love of Jesus who will bring you to him.

You see man i have been through so many things and paths and my life is not perfect…..but the only one who has loved me and stuck so close to me is Jesus Christ…. we are not talking about any man.

Why you give Him a try…i challenge you don’t just like Okay lets see you work in my life.

Go quiet and get serious and ask Him to take over your life….man you will not know what hit you and you will never be the same again.

Hey man…Jesus does love you no matter what you say or even think.

Cheer mate

-Wayne

303 Responses to “this is all a hoax”

1 5 6 7 8 9 23
  1. FSM says:

No! this is NOT a hoax!
    This is serious business….

2. Wren says:

Ay ay ay, where do we start?

Actually, I can’t be bothered. Thank you Wayne, you have offered a brand new viewpoint and overwhelming proof on this matter and I shall immediately offer myself to your invisible sky zombie and be “saved”.

Ok? Now go away and don’t come back until you’ve:
    a) read the ‘About’ tab
    b) learned to write a sentence without the word ‘man’
    c) learned about logic, reason and evidence

3. Davy Jones in His Latter Years says:

Hey man, lay off the holy incense. Seriously. Too much of that stuff makes you write incomplete sentences and capitalize the wrong words. If your rants are not understandable some fool will make a religion out of it, so shape up.
    Our religion has remedial English classes if you’re interested.

Ramen, you lubber.

4. Charles says:

Dear Wayne,
    The sixties weren’t kind to you were they? Maybe you should lay off all the drugs and open your eyes. We know exactly who and what we are and have no doubts about what we believe. We know all about your religion (we probably know it better than you do) and see through all its flawed logic and empty promises. The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM for short, not ‘flying church’) offers a sanctuary from other people in your faith from stomping over the rights of people not in your faith. We see no proof that ‘him’ exists (and FYI your god is an ‘it’, because it has no gender according to your faith), nor do we see how a man who died 2000 years ago can take us anywhere. I can see that you have turned a dead man into your imaginary friend (and even given him the fairly common name of Jesus). You might want to see a psychiatrist while in your drug rehab. I challenge you to make real logical sense of your religion and compare it against scientific and historical facts and see how it holds up (my bet is that it will fail miserably). Also I don’t want someone else to take over my life. I’ll live how I want to, not bound by illogical rules and regulations stemming from an era long ago, where mass murdering innocent people, slavery, and wife beating were not only socially acceptable, but moral obligations. Many, if not most of us were once part of your religion, and left because if it’s emptiness. I think you need to take another serious look at your god and faith and see if it really gives you what it claims it does.
    Wayne, may you be touched by the FSM’s noodly appendage.
    Ramen

5. Winston says:

Wayne, man, listen up. Jesus is not real. I’m sorry you’ve been mislead but, in actual fact, nobody has loved you or stuck by you.

On the other hand, spaghetti IS real, man.. you can see it, smell it, taste it and even hear it as you slurp up the last strands of His noodly goodness.

You know that feeling of fullness you only get from eating spaghetti? It doesn’t matter how hungry you are, you can only ever eat so much before you’re too full.

Now, unbelievers would tell you that’s because of the high level of carbs in pasta… not so! It’s love, man. You’re full of the love of His Noodliness.

Ramen, man. Ramen.

6. Gabry says:

Hi Wayne, I’m honored that Jesus love me so much but actually i prefer girls. Tell him that we could just be friends ok?
    Ramen mate

7. sky lukewarmer says:

Got in one Wayne, well done!

8. Lioss says:

Hey man,why your religion should be the right one?
    Have you any proof that your god is more real than the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
    So maybe it’s your religion wich is a hoax.

I really wonder why pastafarians are the only beleivers who never try to impose their religion.
    Conclusion,pastafarianism is the only religion of love,peace and tolerance.So man,let’s convert yourself!

1 5 6 7 8 9 23