this is all a hoax

Published June 7th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

Hey man ……you are absolutely crazy ….

I honestly think this is all a hoax trying to get people so wound up.

You either have got so much time on your hands or you are just a total nutter.

Talk about Christians man…… maybe you should take a look at yourself… what are you?

Yes you do get nutty Christians but hey , so do you get nutty followers …many i assume from your flying church….

However no matter what you say or write or think, it will be the Love of Jesus who will bring you to him.

You see man i have been through so many things and paths and my life is not perfect…..but the only one who has loved me and stuck so close to me is Jesus Christ…. we are not talking about any man.

Why you give Him a try…i challenge you don’t just like Okay lets see you work in my life.

Go quiet and get serious and ask Him to take over your life….man you will not know what hit you and you will never be the same again.

Hey man…Jesus does love you no matter what you say or even think.

Cheer mate

-Wayne

304 Responses to “this is all a hoax”

1 3 4 5 6 7 23
  1. Alexander says:

OK, where to start…if you think it is a hoax then you missed the point, then again, most critics do. As for “take a look at yourself… what are you?” I rule my life through reason, reason that prevents me to kill those who do not believe as I do, or to stone a woman to her death or to force a belief into a child’s mind.

About “it will be the Love of Jesus who will bring you to him”, I still find amazing how a god can forgive or “bring” you to him just in exchange of your beliefs and your blind obedience. The measure of a man morality should be dictated by his actions not by his beliefs.

If you feel that “Jesus” was along you all the way, it is ok with me, and if that belief served you in any way… fine, just consider that whatever you went through, and no matter whom you pray to, in the end, you are the one standing at the end of the road, it was your will in the end, your strength.

I gave Jesus a chance, I almost became a Catholic Priest, because there was a point in my life in which I believed blindly…then I started reading. I suggest you do the same.

About “Jesus does loves you no matter what”…you really need to re-read the bible.

2. Paddy the Irish Man says:

I am some what concerned that some people are not getting the point re this site and are writing letters….idiots

3. Angry_Noodle says:

Hey man ……you are absolutely crazy ….

I honestly think this is all a hoax trying to get people so wound up.

You either have got so much time on your hands or you are just a total nutter.

Talk about Pastafarians man…… maybe you should take a look at yourself… what are you?

Yes you do get nutty Pastafarians but hey , so do you get nutty followers …many i assume from your flying sky fairy and his zombie son’s church….

However no matter what you say or write or think, it will be the Love of FSM who will bring you to it.

You see man i have been through so many things and paths and my life is not perfect…..but the only one who has loved me and stuck so close to me is FSM…. we are not talking about any man.

Why you give it a try…i challenge you don’t just like Okay lets see you work in my life.

Go quiet and get serious and ask it to take over your life….man you will not know what hit you and you will never be the same again.

Hey man…FSM does love you no matter what you say or even think.

Cheer mate

See what I did there. Now, I didn’t bother to fix the various issues with grammar that you left, but this is what it would look like if a disgruntled Pastafarian full of fervor did what you did to us. Note that all it took to reverse this arguement was to switch the places of Jesus and God with FSM, and those of ‘Christian’ and ‘Pastafarian’.

4. Keith says:

Wayne,
    You are obviously an educated fellow as I spotted only one glaring error in your text (I am ignoring the overusage of “man” as I assume it to be a cultural foible). I therefore suggest you are capable of reading and should read more. The page on this site marked “Home” would be a good start.
    A far as your adherence to Christianity goes: if you are happy with it then good luck to you. I tried Christianity up until the age of twelve. At that age my parents said that I was old enough and ugly enough to make up my own mind. I did so an abandoned it. Many Pastafarians have been (or still are) Christians. Regarding your contention that we are “trying to get people wound up”, may I suggest to you that people willfully come here and start spewing bile at us (your posting is relatively mild). We do not visit their sites and reciprocate.
    As for having a man in my life who is always with me and sticks by me, I’ve had one for 15 years. He isn’t Jesus.

5. Oday says:

That’s deep, bra.

6. Silas says:

A hoax? No way! Who on Earth wouldn’t believe a flying spaghetti monster created the world?

It always sucks when people say Jesus loves me no matter what I believe, as that gives me no choice in the issue here, which I believe is a very bad thing.

Btw, I have seen plenty of Christian IDiots post here, but overall on this site Pastafarians seem to be very intelligent and scientific in nature, not nutty.

I do give you points for being polite though. No threats or bad spelling is nice too, and gives hope for future hate mail.

To answer the question of what are, it’s simple: we’re Pirates!

RAmen

7. Jesus Christ says:

Hey man, I didn’t know that this is what you got out of our relationship. How about you stop talking about me and give me back the key to my apartment. I don’t love you and I think you are an ignorant TWAT! If you don’t leave me alone I’ll get DAD to smite your arse!

8. Captain Fredrich Halsbrook says:

Not to be critical, Wayne. But if the only person who has ever loved you is a dead guy, perhaps this isn’t a piece of your personal life you shouldn’t be flaunting around on the internet.

1 3 4 5 6 7 23