this is all a hoax

Published June 7th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

Hey man ……you are absolutely crazy ….

I honestly think this is all a hoax trying to get people so wound up.

You either have got so much time on your hands or you are just a total nutter.

Talk about Christians man…… maybe you should take a look at yourself… what are you?

Yes you do get nutty Christians but hey , so do you get nutty followers …many i assume from your flying church….

However no matter what you say or write or think, it will be the Love of Jesus who will bring you to him.

You see man i have been through so many things and paths and my life is not perfect…..but the only one who has loved me and stuck so close to me is Jesus Christ…. we are not talking about any man.

Why you give Him a try…i challenge you don’t just like Okay lets see you work in my life.

Go quiet and get serious and ask Him to take over your life….man you will not know what hit you and you will never be the same again.

Hey man…Jesus does love you no matter what you say or even think.

Cheer mate

-Wayne

303 Responses to “this is all a hoax”

1. anonymous. says:

lol.
    prove your religion and i’ll stop believing in mine.

2. ATSAP REVOL says:

Ooooooooooh! Sounds more like a bad auto accident than religion…”You will not know what hit you, and you will never be the same again.” Wayne, the main difference between our hoax and yours is 2000 years of practice.

3. Beagle says:

I have my own invisible friend thanks very much. He’s called Greg, and he is really getting very frustrated at this Jesus guy hogging all the emotionally unstable nutcases who need comforting by non-existent beings. It’s very unsporting of him. I mean sure, Jesus may give everlasting life and all that, but Greg can mow lawns. At least I think he can, because I’ve never actually seen him. He’s invisible you see. Can Jesus operate a flymo? It’s a real deal breaker for me. Get back to me on that and I might consider him.

Your fellow emotionally unstable nutcase,

Beagle

RAmen

4. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Gave him a try. It didn’t work out. The FSM not only loves you Wayne – he has a beer volcano waiting.

5. PlagueChicken says:

*sigh*

I challenge you -Wayne (how do you pronounce that? is it dashWayne, or is it hyphenWayne) to utilize the under (or over) cooked lump of gray and white matter currently holding your ears apart and read, man.

PC

6. Not so hairless Ape says:

So if this Jeebus dude is supposed to be his own father or whatever and he loves us SOOOOoooooo much then why does he condemn those that don’t believe in him?

Condemned for all eternity to horrendous torture by a fictional entity that “loves” me “no matter what I think”. Yeah that sure sounds like a belief system I can follow.

I think I’ll stick with reason, logic and evidence.

And lastly, Wayne, read the damn page before you come preaching to us. This is not a real religion. Well, perhaps it is. We would seem to be the only worshipers that freely admit to our god’s non-existence.

Get off your knees, stop praying (talking to yourself) and actually DO something to make the world a better place.

7. Sabeltann says:

You’ve meet Jesus? That’s awesome. Did he tell you his real name was Josuah and that he is six years older than you think?

Anyway. Why do all Christians assume that we haven’t tried Christianity or some other religion? I challenge you to try to think rational toughts for a few seconds and see what that is like.

Please read the open letter and the about section.

PS: Just for the fun of it. Try to count how many times Wayne has written “man” in his letter.

8. Theredbaron says:

I just love the ones who send emails without reading. They had to have just seen the main page, and got so annoyed as to send an email, but not have the sense of mind to look around first.