this is all a hoax

Published June 7th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

Hey man ……you are absolutely crazy ….

I honestly think this is all a hoax trying to get people so wound up.

You either have got so much time on your hands or you are just a total nutter.

Talk about Christians man…… maybe you should take a look at yourself… what are you?

Yes you do get nutty Christians but hey , so do you get nutty followers …many i assume from your flying church….

However no matter what you say or write or think, it will be the Love of Jesus who will bring you to him.

You see man i have been through so many things and paths and my life is not perfect…..but the only one who has loved me and stuck so close to me is Jesus Christ…. we are not talking about any man.

Why you give Him a try…i challenge you don’t just like Okay lets see you work in my life.

Go quiet and get serious and ask Him to take over your life….man you will not know what hit you and you will never be the same again.

Hey man…Jesus does love you no matter what you say or even think.

Cheer mate

-Wayne

303 Responses to “this is all a hoax”

1. Joe Marinara says:

Wow man…far out.

2. ET, the Extra Terrestrial says:

Wayne -

Thanks for keeping it clean.

Personally I think xianity is all a hoax, initiated and perpetuated to maintain and strengthen the power of the political and economic elite at any given point in history. Right now, as you read this, politicians in Texas are rewriting the bible to serve their political goals. This is only the most recent edit – there have been hundreds over the years, and indeed much of the bible was originally assembled from bits of many older legends. If it makes you feel good to believe in those old, rehashed fables, then by all means, believe away. But please, do it in the privacy of your own home and church. If you try to force-feed it to me or my children, or try to base any local, regional or national policies on it, I’m going to have something to say about it.

RAmen
    ET

3. Iron Mike says:

“this is all a hoax”

Absolutely, and so is every other religion, including yours.

4. Nangleator says:

Stingy bastard. Only a single cheer, eh?

Thank.

5. StJason says:

You got it almost right, Wayne. It’s the Flying Spaghetti Monster that will stick by you. I can prove this. How do you tell when Spaghetti is done? It sticks to the wall! Adhesion is one of Our Noodly Master’s greatist attributes, so sticking to you through thick and thin (sauce?) is always where He will be.

6. tekhedd says:

It’s all a hoax? You know, it’s true, everything about this religion suddenly seems to me like it was just, you know, made up…what if Bobby wasn’t divinely inspired! No, no! If that’s true, then all the time I’ve invested, the fish on my bumper, the tattoo, the eye-patch, the pamphlets…I’ve wasted all this time spreading “good news” that was really all made-up lies! I’ll have to admit to all of my friends that I’ve been fooled.

Admitting that I’m wrong: that’s just too painful to face. Goodbye truth; hello denial!

I’m sorry, man. I’d like to say that I see where you’re coming from. I’d like to listen to your point of view and possibly see some good points in it. But man, you know, that would require, like, first admitting that I might be wrong, and, you know, that would mess with the whole denial trip that I’m on and stuff. You know how it is.

Yeah. I’m *quite* sure you know how it is.

7. Miles says:

I’m not really sure why but I just read that whole thing with a stoner/high voice. Can I have some?

8. daryle says: