this is all a hoax

Published June 7th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

Hey man ……you are absolutely crazy ….

I honestly think this is all a hoax trying to get people so wound up.

You either have got so much time on your hands or you are just a total nutter.

Talk about Christians man…… maybe you should take a look at yourself… what are you?

Yes you do get nutty Christians but hey , so do you get nutty followers …many i assume from your flying church….

However no matter what you say or write or think, it will be the Love of Jesus who will bring you to him.

You see man i have been through so many things and paths and my life is not perfect…..but the only one who has loved me and stuck so close to me is Jesus Christ…. we are not talking about any man.

Why you give Him a try…i challenge you don’t just like Okay lets see you work in my life.

Hey man…Jesus does love you no matter what you say or even think.

Cheer mate

-Wayne

303 Responses to “this is all a hoax”

1. Jesus says:

Man I tried Judiasm and they put me on a cross! I bet this christianity stuff is much better, and they make me sound like such a nice guy.

2. Madcow says:

Christianity started out as a Jewish sect you know, and Jesus came for the Jews first and then the Gentiles. The Jews rejected him but he isn’t coming back until the change their mind and accept him.

• nun sequitur says:

madcow, i told someone whom informed me of this that i m the screw in the works, if expected to haul over to israel 4 end of times prophecy with the rest of us due to ‘return’ there & it was not appreciated.

i only just learned of this whole story, a couple yrs ago, if it was discussed in my religious teachings, i did not capably pay attention & did not absorb it…what i want to know is, why am i considered making fun of this religious perspective, when foisting it on me makes fun of ME & anyone else not aware we r supposed to b corralled over there?? i try SO hard, to have a sense of humor about things, i have nothing against israel, either …just being told i BELONG there & nowhere else, if i believe xyz…i am to go there to my foretold death & all.

I dont think my being subjected to this s-t makes me special, it just makes the experience my own amongst too much other s-t.

ive already said pain my new god for years now…if i do not appease it, it becomes angry. that is the conclusion ive come to…if jesus really did get it that way, it was a warning & sign…everyone can place their take on it, thats mine.

I am fortelling my passing & without resurrection, without ancient texts. It is not religious & nothing will happen when i go. when everyone left gets hit by a solar flare, so many last thoughts will be dedicated to someone whom if he comes, will wonder why everyone messed up the message so badly…& if he doesnt, people will feel dejected, abandoned & sad & then just b gone…i do not c the point…just try 2 b a good person…thats all i m trying 2 say. dont get panties all in knots over if some1 else is saved…

• stylusmobilus says:

No, he just isn’t coming back.

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

I find it interesting how fundamentalists focus so hard on Jesus. After all, God supposedly existed like, forever before this little upstart part of him came along. I suppose it’s because people can relate more to someone like them, as opposed to the Omnipotent Sourpus of the old testament.

3. Noodles says:

Your mail gives the impression that you are in a homosexual relationship with Jesus.

• Nick says:

That was amusing but a bit rude and disrespectful.

• Sarclown says:

Agreed. This person has found something that helps him through the trials of life. That I respect. I respect his earnestness.

• Keith says:

It was disrespectful of him to assume that we are in the wrong and he in the right.

• Gabe says:

I find this statement somewhat contradictory. You’re implying that you are right and he is wrong about saying that he is right and you are wrong.
          Is it a matter of how it’s dealt with?

• Gabe says:

Also, he never said that he was right and you are wrong.

• Gabe says:

Wait, I apologize. I might be confused as to who you’re referring to.

• Keith says:

Very probably.

• Gabe says:

Who were you referring to?

• Keith says:

I’ll just hop into my TARDIS and find out, shall I? You may observe that my reply was sent nearly six months ago. As my name is neither Samuel Pepys nor James Boswell I am not in the habit of recording brief conversations in a diary.

• Gabe says:

It’s just that I thought you were referring to the guy who wrote the letter. Just wanted to clarify.
          Also, when you said “very probably” no too long ago, was that in response to my point, or my possible confusion?

4. Nick says:

“Go quiet and get serious and ask Him to take over your life….man you will not know what hit you and you will never be the same again.”

Tried this. Didn’t work out so well. I ended up pissing off almost all my friends (because most of them were not Christian) and it took me nearly a year for things to get back to normal with them.
    Thanks Jesus.

• Keith says:

At least things did get back to normal and it only took you a year. I know one family that has been torn apart for years thanks to religion.

• Gabe says:

Keith, I personally don’t think it was religion in general that did that to the family you mentioned. It was a lack of acceptance. And Nick, I also think you should be able to think for yourself without worrying all the time about what your friends will think. They should be able to accept you for you.

• Keith says:

I know them: you don’t. Enough said.

• Gabe says:

I can’t pretend to know this family. However, I can say that I’ve seen similar situations that could be identified as a result of religion. There are traits of dogma that result in lack of acceptance towards anyone different. However, Christians are supposed to accept people. Disagreement is one thing, disown net is another.

I meant disownment.

• Apprentice Frederic says:

Gabe, I’ve been running an admittedly unofficial survey for years. Based on a cumulation of many samples in which NTC is defined as the observed number of True Christians (i.e., those in which one sees the humility, compassion, and tolerance you yourself – to your credit – insist upon, and NHF is the number of averred Christians that display such traits minimally, or their opposite maximally, my observation is that NTC/NHF < 0.05. If you don't know what NHF stands for, I'll be happy to tell you.

• Apprentice Frederic says:

…And I might add a few further points: I would include you in the NTC count. You (of course) need not defend your own outlook, at least to me. You DO have a problem, and that is you may need to do something about NHF, not about the number of adherents of any other religion, including Pastafarianism.

• Gabe says:

NHF stands for “No Hard Feelings” right? Correct me if I’m wrong.

• Gabe says:

Might not make sense in this situation.

• Apprentice Frederic says:

Your response does you credit. No hard feelings. However, I do believe that bad-apple Christians should be a problem for real Christians, and a higher priority than reforming the rest of us.

• Atsap Revol says:

That’s a good point AF. Why do mainstream Christians tolerate TV Evangelists and other crooks that pose as Christians and take in $millions by exploiting the gullible and weak-minded? Peter Popoff is an outstanding example of a “Christian” scam artist. Peter peddles “Miracle Spring Water,” and rakes in huge amounts of money. He was exposed once, but came back to do an even greater business. If you don’t know who Popoff is, look him up on the net.

I’m not a Christian, but I am infuriated by the “faith healers” and other charlatans who give false hope by invoking the holy name of Jesus while robbing the pockets of the poor and unwell. If I were a Christian, I would seek to out these frauds through my church organization.

Why don’t mainstream Christians rise up agianst the Millsboro Baptist Church? Pastarians have staged some counter demonstrations against these hateful people. Why Pastafarians and not Catholics, Methodists, Mormons, etc?

Yes, it would be a better use of time to control corruption done in the name of God than to try to convert peaceful Pastafarians to Christianity.

AR

• Gabe says:

Well, with religion in general, the purpose is having a community that shares your belief and supports the individual in that belief. Not the other way around. Atsap Revol, you listed some good examples of the latter case.
          A main reason why many Christians refuse to see things any other way is because they’re community makes them afraid of what others might think. I think that can also be the case for irreligion. However, a positive, accepting community benefits the well-being of the individual. But the purpose of faith isn’t to be self-indulgent, but to seek God’s guidance and to live for the love he has shown. This means that one needs to accept and serve others as God has done. Christians make mistakes, and some don’t even realize it. But Christians need God just as much. It’s not a one-time contract.
          Overall, the focus of faith for an individual is more about the community around them, weather people are Christian or non-Christian. Not the religion in it’s entirety, though the main message is important.
          But you’re right: this common hypocritical mentality is a problem. However, the same problem can happen weather you’re under the Christian religion or not.

• Gabe says:

In the sentence “Overall, the focus of faith for an individual is more about the community around them, weather people are Christian or non-Christian. ” This applies to a person of faith in a religiously diverse community besides their own community of faith.

• Gabe says:

“Why do mainstream Christians tolerate TV Evangelists and other crooks that pose as Christians and take in $millions by exploiting the gullible and weak-minded?”

I’m definitely against such theft, and I can certainly say that many other Christians are as well. However, perhaps the most important thing for one to do is making sure they themselves are living a life of morality, without judging others’ wrong doings, though disagreement can still apply. Acceptance of others can drown out a need for opposition at least in a community, though this isn’t an easy case for religion in its entirety.
          Perhaps it’s also a matter of priority. Do we change what makes religion look bad as a whole, or do we help those who struggle with privation? Both cases affect people in a negative way, though. Especially the latter. Both aren’t easy to deal with or solve.

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

“Why do mainstream Christians tolerate TV Evangelists and other crooks?”

Well, I don’t get it, but to me it’s like the people who will pay good money for tickets to Wrestlemania XLV or whatever the hell they’re up to now. They’re free to spend their entertainment dollars how they choose.

• UhOhSpaghettiO says:

You’re a good man, Gabe, and you fight the good fight. Your postings make a lot of sense to me, although your beliefs probably differ with my beliefs in many ways. In spite of those differences, you’re someone I respect and admire.

Keep on truckin’

• Gabe says:

Thanks for the encouraging words! I’m glad you can see where I’m coming from.

5. Noodle Theory says:

“Why you give Him a try…i challenge you ” Try our noodly god for 30 days. If you don’t like it, your old religion will probably take you back.

6. James says:

I noticed Wayne said “I think that this is all a hoax”, but it sounds like he’s not sure and he’s hedging his bets lol. It would seem that this web site has had the desired affect and it has got someone thinking.

7. Alphy says:

You said -

“…..but the only one who has loved me and stuck so close to me is Jesus Christ…. we are not talking about any man.”

So, Geezuz is not a man. Then what is He? Or; maybe I should ask, “what is it?” A woman, a transexual, a sissy?

If Geezuz is not a man, or a woman or animate object then he has no substance in corporal being (there is no actual physical body, there is no person). You born agains claim to have a personal relationship with Geezuz. But in order to have a Personal relationship you must relate to a real flesh and blood living human being that has corporal reality and falls under sensory perception.

In short, what you and all the other “born agains” who claim to have a personal relationship with Geezuz are having a relationship with is nothing more than a figment of your imagination. You are not relating to a person because there is no concrete here and now corporal entity. And: of course as most of us know you puritanical fundies do not believe in the Eucharist, that “Catholic stuff”. You believe in the magical God. But I believe in real miracles for I believe in Mother Goose and the Tooth Fairy and yes I believe Jonah actually lived in the belly of a whale for three days because God was punishing him for not going to Enema. So, why don’t you go to Enema and take a good long HOT one. If you do, you will have FSM’s blessing.

Personal relationships with ghosts spirits. Sounds a bit creepy crappy! At least spaghetti has substance in reality.

Maybe Geezuz is no sissy but he just might be the best White all American Anglophile homophobic ass kicking football player in the World. Geezuz just might take yer ignorant butt to the wood shed and show your butt his bible belt love by taking a good thick leather razor strap to yer ignorant arse. That’s how good ‘ol christian daddys show their love for their boys. Aye?

8. Rameninator says:

Deck the halls with marinara, Trololololo lo lo lo looooooooo!