this is all a hoax

Published June 7th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

Hey man ……you are absolutely crazy ….

I honestly think this is all a hoax trying to get people so wound up.

You either have got so much time on your hands or you are just a total nutter.

Talk about Christians man…… maybe you should take a look at yourself… what are you?

Yes you do get nutty Christians but hey , so do you get nutty followers …many i assume from your flying church….

However no matter what you say or write or think, it will be the Love of Jesus who will bring you to him.

You see man i have been through so many things and paths and my life is not perfect…..but the only one who has loved me and stuck so close to me is Jesus Christ…. we are not talking about any man.

Why you give Him a try…i challenge you don’t just like Okay lets see you work in my life.

Go quiet and get serious and ask Him to take over your life….man you will not know what hit you and you will never be the same again.

Hey man…Jesus does love you no matter what you say or even think.

Cheer mate

-Wayne

303 Responses to “this is all a hoax”

1. Peter says:

We have a flying church?!?! Dude, that’s f-ing legit.

2. PastaRhasta says:

Wayne,

I respect that you, unlike most, didnt come on here and absolutely attack us. But i will say before i found FSM, i too was a Christian, for 12 solid years. Personally when i became atheist i found nothing different with my life. Before you say anything, Yes i did accept Jesus into my life, Many times. Again i found that nothing changed. Also, if Jesus love me no matter what, Then why, Why i ask you, Would we get sent to hell for doing something wrong.

Ramen.

3. C. A. Powers says:

“By their fruits shall ye know them.” – Jesus

The Flying Spaghetti Monster has silly parades in pirate costumes.

Heard of the inquisition? The Malleus Malificarum? Fish on Friday because the church owned large parts of the fishing fleets? Persecution of the Jews of Europe? Forcing others to parrot things they don’t believe?
    Christianity isn’t a problem when it follows it’s own tenents. Forcing others to your own religious views is vanity. Not Christianity.

4. no fax advances says:

Hey! Found your blog on Google and basically sought to be grateful for you for the fantastic study. Should point out that My partner and i concur with relatively a lot of what you had to point out. Maintain up the great work.

5. wedding cake knife says:

thank you for sharing with us, I think this website truly stands out : D.

6. Kirby Huesman says:

It’s rare to come across an experienced person in whom you will surely have some trust. In the world today, nobody genuinely cares about showing others the solution in this subject matter. How fortuitous I am to have found such a wonderful blog as this. It is really people like you who make a genuine difference these days through the ideas they reveal.

7. dofollow backlinks says:

There are a lot of strange comments on here.

8. Andy says:

Hey man…Cheezus loves you.