this is all a hoax

Published June 7th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

Hey man ……you are absolutely crazy ….

I honestly think this is all a hoax trying to get people so wound up.

You either have got so much time on your hands or you are just a total nutter.

Talk about Christians man…… maybe you should take a look at yourself… what are you?

Yes you do get nutty Christians but hey , so do you get nutty followers …many i assume from your flying church….

However no matter what you say or write or think, it will be the Love of Jesus who will bring you to him.

You see man i have been through so many things and paths and my life is not perfect…..but the only one who has loved me and stuck so close to me is Jesus Christ…. we are not talking about any man.

Why you give Him a try…i challenge you don’t just like Okay lets see you work in my life.

Go quiet and get serious and ask Him to take over your life….man you will not know what hit you and you will never be the same again.

Hey man…Jesus does love you no matter what you say or even think.

Cheer mate

-Wayne

304 Responses to “this is all a hoax”

1. Jt says:

A typical hatemail begging us to try Jesus. But I do like this paragraph:

I guess it shows why theses guys need Jesus.

2. Np237 says:

Wow. If the only person who loved you and stuck close to you in your life was your imaginary friend, I understand why you are so desperate.

3. Paddy says:

I might feel offended if I had a bloody clue what he was saying.

4. Sean Boyd says:

Hey man ……you are absolutely crazy ….
    –Well, that’s a rude way to start.

I honestly think this is all a hoax trying to get people so wound up.
    –No, it’s a response to fundamentalist Christians trying to introduce pseudoscientific notions about the universe into the science curricula in public schools.

You either have got so much time on your hands or you are just a total nutter.
    –Wrong, and wrong.

–What?

–It’s not the church that flies, just the deity.

–Kind of like at the end of “An Officer and a Gentleman?”

–I think that’s called stalking. It’s not legal, you know.

we are not talking about any man.
    –I completely agree.

–English. Straightforward language, really. Many references exist describing its proper use. None of which, it appears, you’ve ever read.

–Will he pay the bills? Take out the garbage? Cook dinner? Honestly, I’d settle for the paying of bills.

Hey man…Jesus does love you no matter what you say or even think.
    –Yeah, I hear that all the time. From everyone except Jesus, of course.

5. Danimal says:

Hey Wayne man,
    I challenge you to try, I mean really try man, the FSM for 30 days. If you don’t like it man, I’m sure Jesus will take you back man. Oh and also, our church isn’t flying man, just our Noodly lord. Our church is floating, and is shaped like a pirate ship OK man. Plus man, if Jesus loves me no matter what I do then why are you even worried if I spend 15 minutes everyday having a laugh at venganza.org? I mean come on man. I guess if following the FSM really does bother Jesus then maybe he would do something about it, unless Jesus is actually the hoax man. But who knows, I sure don’t, and I doubt you do either man, so maybe you should just go quiet and get serious man.
    Peace,
    Manimal…I mean Danimal

P.S. Man man man man man man man man man.

6. Katlynn Williams says:

All a hoax like the catholic church proclaiming the end of the world so there followers would sign over their land to God and insure them a passage to heaven?

Or all a hoax like the “Museum of Creationism”?

Or all a hoax like the untold amounts of crap in the bible?

Yes it’s just us friendly atheists playing a joke on the poor suffering children of God.

7. Seth says:

Ok, I just laughed and spilled my coke all over my keyboard because of Wayne… He owes me a new keyboard maybe he can pray for it for me… ugg

8. Pasta Beard says:

I honestly think this is all a hoax trying to get people so wound up.
    -Well done, you guessed it correctly.

You either have got so much time on your hands or you are just a total nutter.
    -You’re commenting on a website you dislike, you have too much time on your hands. And you think this could be real, you’re a nutter.

-He’s a pastafarian, like the rest of us.

-I’d like to remind you that christians have been killing people for thousands of years. Pastafarian death toll? 0. Who’s nuttier?

-What will bring me to Jesus is if that rapture actually happens (unlikely). Until then he can love me all he wants, it won’t do any good.

-You’re wrong Jesus was a man. Just not the son of god.

-Why you give correct English try, it gooder for getting your point across.

-That sounds very unpleasant. I like my life and want to be in control of it. And is Jesus can only control you if you invite him in doesn’t that make him a VAMPIRE?!!?!?!?!!!!111oneoneone

Hey man…Jesus does love you no matter what you say or even think.
    -Oh crap….. He’s a TELEPATHIC VAMPIRE!!!!1111oneoneone

Cheer mate

-Wayne
    -S’s are wonderful things, try them.