this is all a hoax

Published June 7th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

Hey man ……you are absolutely crazy ….

I honestly think this is all a hoax trying to get people so wound up.

You either have got so much time on your hands or you are just a total nutter.

Talk about Christians man…… maybe you should take a look at yourself… what are you?

Yes you do get nutty Christians but hey , so do you get nutty followers …many i assume from your flying church….

However no matter what you say or write or think, it will be the Love of Jesus who will bring you to him.

You see man i have been through so many things and paths and my life is not perfect…..but the only one who has loved me and stuck so close to me is Jesus Christ…. we are not talking about any man.

Why you give Him a try…i challenge you don’t just like Okay lets see you work in my life.

Go quiet and get serious and ask Him to take over your life….man you will not know what hit you and you will never be the same again.

Hey man…Jesus does love you no matter what you say or even think.

Cheer mate

-Wayne

303 Responses to “this is all a hoax”

1 17 18 19 20 21 23
  1. FoodForFido says:

Jesus doesn’t love me because I ate his dog Fido.

2. HeyZeus Ravoli says:

Yet another ANTISPAGGETIC comment from an intolerant, racist, hate monger. I think maybe you need to go watch Spaggindler’s list.

May the FSM have mercy on your soul, my simple-minded friend.

3. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Wayne, I’m sure you’d say you KNOW your god is real.
    Justlike the Egyptians knew THEIR gods were real. And the Sumerians. And the Mayans, and the Incans, and the Bantu, and the Hopi, and the Norse, and……
    What leads you to believe YOUR god is more real than theirs, Wayne? Scientific proof? An old, deeply flawed book written by several mainly anonymous writers?

4. the SPAGHETTIMONSTER! says:

I WILL COME DOWN ONE DAY, AND CRUSH THIS DENOUNCER OF MY EXISTENCE, WITH MY TWO MEATY BALLS, AND A VERY LONG NOODLE!

5. Alex says:

Hey man… i can’t really feel what you’re sayin’ man… and the sheer amount of puntuation has indeed made me forget what you were trying to say man… but at least you didn’t call me racist and then confirm several times that i’d burn in the depths of christianity’s hell, and for that, i thank you…………..man

6. Devin says:

I see what Wayne is trying to say here. He’s found one of thy sauciness’ creations, and conformed to him. The FSM will forgive you Wayne.

RAmen

7. Rommy says:

dude i used to follow the christian path so i quote THE EIGHT I’D REALLY RATHER YOU DIDN’TS #5 “I’d Really Rather You Didn’t Challenge The Bigoted, Misogynist, Hateful Ideas Of Others On An Empty Stomach. Eat, Then Go After The B*******.”

Ramen

8. Runiat says:

Wayne,

Tell ya what, how ’bout I give your religion a go – honestly I’ll do my best to ignore the part of my brain that goes “yeah right”, always wanted to know the answer to everything – and meanwhile you’ll try out our one?

To quote the Good Book, Gospel of the FSM, “Try us for thirty days and if you don’t like us, your God will most likely take you back”.

Actually, no, screw this, you’re just so far out it’s not even funny. Guys like you are more likely to scare off potential converts. Instead, let me send you on your way with another quote, from the Third Condiment:

“I’d Really Rather You Didn’t Judge People For The Way They Look, Or How They Dress, Or The Way They Talk, Or, Well, Just Play Nice, Okay?”

Really, isn’t that the sentiment all the big religions were based on to begin with?

RAmen.

• Jason says:

Classic Response. So classic, the reply is just as scripted as the reponse.

Just give God a try.

Christians often tell people who do not believe in the existence of a god to “just give God a try.” Would such Christians ask a judge to not worry about a lack of evidence and just try believing that the defendant is guilty?

1 17 18 19 20 21 23