this is all a hoax

Published June 7th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

Hey man ……you are absolutely crazy ….

I honestly think this is all a hoax trying to get people so wound up.

You either have got so much time on your hands or you are just a total nutter.

Why you give Him a try…i challenge you don’t just like Okay lets see you work in my life.

Hey man…Jesus does love you no matter what you say or even think.

Cheer mate

-Wayne

303 Responses to “this is all a hoax”

1 14 15 16 17 18 23
  1. WJ says:

Jesus was nailed to a cross, Thor has a hammer, and the FSM has spaghetti. That’s all, folks.

2. Piraterificus says:

Why do christians try and push their religion onto others? Atheists don’t go around saying hey, why don’t you stop believing in god for a while and see how you like it.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

It reassures them that they’re not fooling themselves. Remember, only a few = a cult. Millions = a “legitimate” religion.

• gordon_uk says:

Talking of cults it reminds me of one of my favourite quotes from Farther Ted.

Father Ted: It’s not as if everyone’s going to go off and join some mad religious cult just because we go off for a picnic for a couple of hours.

Father Dougal: God, Ted, I heard about those cults. Everyone dressing in black and saying our Lord’s gonna come back and judge us all!

Father Ted: No… No, Dougal, that’s us. That’s Catholicism.

• Rev Toni Rigatoni says:

As someone once said “Don’t underestimate the power of very stupid people in large numbers”

• Alex says:

I try to convert people to atheism all the time. not only does it grant the newly liberated minds of the people a greater respect for life and humanity, but it also gives me something to do!

• TiltedHorizon says:

It beats watching reality TV.

3. mari nari saus says:

I cooked my noodles just right but my meat ball is overdone. Am I forgiven? Follow my noodle of life and ye too shall be on the path to his noodly appendage. Fear not soldiers of the sauce, for he has boiled for your sins.

4. Benhem612 says:

Actually noone with the name Jesus Christ existed. It would be interesting to do a poll and see how many
    “followers” actually think that Christ is Jesus’s last name.

In any case just stopping in to say that the FSM has touched me and I don’t think I will be trying any Jesus any time soon. There are not enough rolaids in the world to cure me of that gastric distress.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Probably a minority would think Christ was his last name, but I’ll bet you at least 95% believe “Jesus” was his real first name, but that’s a Romanization of a Greek translation of Yeshua. Christians like their religion just as Americans love their ethnic foods – the less authentic the better!

• SaintNoodle says:

From everything I have researched it does seem to indicate that there was a historical Jesus (yes of different spelling, but to get my point across I’m sticking with the popular).

You can then debate, without proof, whether or not this man was nailed up to a cross. I’ll even let christians make that point, but there is absolutely zero evidence that the man then “rose” from the dead and ended some mythical thing called original sin.

Without proof of the resurection, EVERYthing else in christianity is useless.

So honestly, who cares if there was a historical jesus or not. When talking with a christian don’t let them point out evidence that he probably did exist as a man seem like a “victory” in the debate. The critical point is that there is nothing to show that he was related to a god or that he “conquered” death.

Anyway I feel it is time for me to dine upon his Noodliness for dinner.

RAmen,
        SaintNoodle

• Ari says:

Of course he never conquered death: he never had the Elder Wand, the Resurrection Stone, or the Cloak of Invisibility!

5. FSM supporter says:

“Hey man…Jesus does love you no matter what you say or even think.”

If the Christian’s have it right then i’m more concerned about what their God thinks, not his son.

“Go quiet and get serious and ask Him to take over your life….man you will not know what hit you and you will never be the same again”

If he is going to take over my life then what’s the point in free will?

I will go easy on you though mate since you seem to have a hard time breathing judging by all the …’s in your post, well either that or you’re trying to create a dramatic effect.

6. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

“you will not know what hit you and you will never be the same again.”
    So basically finding Jesus is the same as being run over by a bus?

• gordon says:

At lest buses are useful!

• B. says:

If you don’t know what hit you, how do you know its Jesus?

7. Matt says:

To Wayne and everyone else who writes ranting hate-mail to the “Church” ~

The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster isn’t an actual church and wasn’t intended to house an actual religion. The point of this whole thing is to show how easy it would be to create a seemingly-credible religion by using ridiculous concepts instead of serious ones like those seen in the Bible and the Koran. Despite its outlandish concepts, it still explains every aspect of existence through fluent connections and therefore, to someone who doesn’t believe in any divine creator, would seem just as logical (but at the same time, obviously untrue) as any other monotheistic religion. The hilarity of the raging reactions from devout followers such as yourself is an unintentional side effect.

8. The noodle pope says:

Hey man ……you are absolutely crazy ….

I honestly think this is all a hoax trying to get people so wound up.( mmm..but it seems to me that YOu are the christian one…)

You either have got so much time on your hands or you are just a total nutter.( so do you)

Talk about Christians man…… maybe you should take a look at yourself… what are you? ( yes the old ” what are you” comparaison making us so ashamed)

Yes you do get nutty Christians but hey , so do you get nutty followers …many i assume from your flying church….( DONT EVER COMPARE PASTAFARIAN WITH YOU AGAIN. We are not crazy fanatics like you who blindly spend a fortune in there church believing every words coming out of their religious leader.Im pretty sure that a pastafarian never killed an other human being justifying is act with his religious belief.But Christians did and they did it well)

However no matter what you say or write or think, it will be the Love of Jesus who will bring you to him. ( making the existence of your god a fact is not a point)

You see man i have been through so many things and paths and my life is not perfect…..but the only one who has loved me and stuck so close to me is Jesus Christ…. we are not talking about any man.( yeah and in our lives it was a flying spaghetti monster)

Go quiet and get serious and ask Him to take over your life….man you will not know what hit you and you will never be the same again.( Why wont you try ou noodely master in a proof of good will?)

Hey man…Jesus does love you no matter what you say or even think.( Is almighty love isn’t an aswer it only make this problem go round.

Cheer mate