most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion

Published June 12th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion. Bullshit, a bowl of fucking food created you? It doesn’t even have a fucking brain! Ha ha. I can’t believe how much you are offending me, and many others. Especially your FSM "Bible". Why did you have to make fun of my religion, and others? You called the Christian bible The New Testicle. Seriously, stop making fun of other religions. Also, you called the Hindu’s book, "Ten Little Indians". Okay, you are the most twisted, racist fucking bastard on the planet. I can’t believe you are a racist bastard. Why, do you have to make fun of other religions? Probably because you want to just kick back and laugh at other people, and bash them. That’s why. Also, in your queer FSM "Bible", you obiously had to make fun of the Jews. I’m very offended, because the Jews had probably had the roughest life, and you go ahead and make fun of the REAL Bible, not your bullshit bible!!! Your version of heaven sucks huge fucking dicks. I don’t want strippers, and beer is nasty as fuck. You aren’t even trying, and your version of Hell is the most retarded thing I’ve ever heard of. When you’re already DEAD it doesn’t FUCKING MATTER  IF YOU GET AN STD OR NOT!!!!! Fuck you sir, don’t be suprised when you die if you burn in Hell, because I am a solid Christian and I am praying for you, and I really hate that you have to MOCK other religions. You are very racist, and I hope that you burn in Hell and realize your FSM is just your imagination, and you’re full of bullshit. Also, I feel like sueing the publishers of your FSM Bible, since you have gone that far and turned racist.

Don’t be suprised if you get sued for being a RACIST FUCKING DOUCHEBAG! AND YOU CALL YOUR RELIGION "PEACEFUL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you,
Mike

1,180 Responses to “most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion”

1. Sukee says:

….pbuh – Let penis be upon him…arrrr

• Jase says:

Not sure if you understand what’s going on with the Flying Spaghetti Monster…….
      It’s not meant to be taken seriously.
      It all started with a driving licence photo- look into it, it’s funny, and lighten up until you know what’s going on.

• Bruce (of Bruce and Susan) says:

Jase, YOU look into it–it DID NOT start with a driving license photo!
        (…and it IS meant to be taken seriously.)

• Jason hill says:

Hahaha no it is it’s supposed to make fun of other religions and that’s why I’m a pastafarian

2. Bruce (of Bruce and Susan) says:

WRONG, Jason hill.
    Please LEARN about our religion before you make such a blasphemous claim! This is what our Holy Prophet Bobby says on the About page:

“Some claim that the church is purely a thought experiment, satire, illustrating that Intelligent Design is not science, but rather a pseudoscience manufactured by Christians to push Creationism into public schools. These people are mistaken. The Church of FSM is real, totally legit, and backed by hard science. Anything that comes across as humor or satire is purely coincidental.
    Further
    Pastafarianism is a real religion.”

So there.

3. jack says:

hey mike just lighten up you can’t say say this religion is “the most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion” because in the bible it says turn the other cheek i respect your oppinion just lighten up.

Concerned pastafarian

Jack

4. Kerr says:

“The New Testicle” ahahahaha banter u mad mike? lol #poo

5. Longwalker says:

For what it’s worth, I think this letter is fake.

6. xX_N00dl3_Xx says:

“I am a solid Christian”

Isn’t it a sin to swear in your religion?

“Your version of heaven sucks huge fucking dicks.”
    “Fuck you sir”
    “When you’re already DEAD it doesn’t FUCKING MATTER IF YOU GET AN STD OR NOT!”
    “Fuck you, Mike”

Wow, he really is a solid Christian.

• Keith says:

I could make a joke about a liquid christian being imbued with the holy spirit but I’ll leave that to someone with a more ingenious mind.

7. Pastafarian says:

But he boiled for your sins! Repent! Say the hail carbohydrates and ask for forgiveness, because he loves everyone but hates you if you don’t do what he wants you to do, and he will boil you in tomato sauce for eternity!

8. Pastafarian says: