most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion

Published June 12th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion. Bullshit, a bowl of fucking food created you? It doesn’t even have a fucking brain! Ha ha. I can’t believe how much you are offending me, and many others. Especially your FSM "Bible". Why did you have to make fun of my religion, and others? You called the Christian bible The New Testicle. Seriously, stop making fun of other religions. Also, you called the Hindu’s book, "Ten Little Indians". Okay, you are the most twisted, racist fucking bastard on the planet. I can’t believe you are a racist bastard. Why, do you have to make fun of other religions? Probably because you want to just kick back and laugh at other people, and bash them. That’s why. Also, in your queer FSM "Bible", you obiously had to make fun of the Jews. I’m very offended, because the Jews had probably had the roughest life, and you go ahead and make fun of the REAL Bible, not your bullshit bible!!! Your version of heaven sucks huge fucking dicks. I don’t want strippers, and beer is nasty as fuck. You aren’t even trying, and your version of Hell is the most retarded thing I’ve ever heard of. When you’re already DEAD it doesn’t FUCKING MATTER  IF YOU GET AN STD OR NOT!!!!! Fuck you sir, don’t be suprised when you die if you burn in Hell, because I am a solid Christian and I am praying for you, and I really hate that you have to MOCK other religions. You are very racist, and I hope that you burn in Hell and realize your FSM is just your imagination, and you’re full of bullshit. Also, I feel like sueing the publishers of your FSM Bible, since you have gone that far and turned racist.

Don’t be suprised if you get sued for being a RACIST FUCKING DOUCHEBAG! AND YOU CALL YOUR RELIGION "PEACEFUL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you,
Mike

1,180 Responses to “most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion”

1 63 64 65 66 67 72
  1. pdbuzz says:

Wow! That’s one Christian who skipped all the chapters on ‘love thy neighbor’.

• Magpie says:

Ya got that right!

2. CaptainJack says:

“I’m a solid christian and am praying for you! So don’t be surprised when you burn in hell!” Does that mean he is praying for us to burn in hell? “Dear God, Please kill Peter Parker”

3. Canipa09 says:

The FSM isn’t in a bowl. He flies.

4. Guy says:

If it doesn’t matter if you catch and STD then why does it matter if you burn?

5. Hollis says:

Dear FSM these people drive me crazy. Lets see here the first thing where you have it wrong is saying beer is nasty (Not all beers are nasty I’d say that that opinion is one you should not come to until you taste tested every single beer and concluded this, so I’m going to say don’t come to any conclusions at all). Why would you rather have a heaven full of angels singing instead of having strippers and a beer volcano while on a boat? You know whats more boring than going to church? Dieng and going to your heaven. And here we offer an amazing deal of being on a pirate ship and you are so hideously cruel as to deny our offer? Well shame on you. I’m not going to bother to talk about how horribly wrong you are about these “victims” being nothing more than victims but I’m not going to be mean and tell you how badly they’ve acted. Just a side note it was people of your religion that killed the most jews, not anyone else. Maybe you should brush up on the history of your religion before berating us? Just my two cents.

6. Magpie says:

Oh great FSM, deliver us from the morons who cannot take a joke! In the name of the strainer, the pun, and the holy toast, amen.

7. llamamilk7 says:

this guy is why everyone finds christians hypocritical. ridiculous.

8. Mark says: