most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion

Published June 12th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion. Bullshit, a bowl of fucking food created you? It doesn’t even have a fucking brain! Ha ha. I can’t believe how much you are offending me, and many others. Especially your FSM "Bible". Why did you have to make fun of my religion, and others? You called the Christian bible The New Testicle. Seriously, stop making fun of other religions. Also, you called the Hindu’s book, "Ten Little Indians". Okay, you are the most twisted, racist fucking bastard on the planet. I can’t believe you are a racist bastard. Why, do you have to make fun of other religions? Probably because you want to just kick back and laugh at other people, and bash them. That’s why. Also, in your queer FSM "Bible", you obiously had to make fun of the Jews. I’m very offended, because the Jews had probably had the roughest life, and you go ahead and make fun of the REAL Bible, not your bullshit bible!!! Your version of heaven sucks huge fucking dicks. I don’t want strippers, and beer is nasty as fuck. You aren’t even trying, and your version of Hell is the most retarded thing I’ve ever heard of. When you’re already DEAD it doesn’t FUCKING MATTER  IF YOU GET AN STD OR NOT!!!!! Fuck you sir, don’t be suprised when you die if you burn in Hell, because I am a solid Christian and I am praying for you, and I really hate that you have to MOCK other religions. You are very racist, and I hope that you burn in Hell and realize your FSM is just your imagination, and you’re full of bullshit. Also, I feel like sueing the publishers of your FSM Bible, since you have gone that far and turned racist.

Don’t be suprised if you get sued for being a RACIST FUCKING DOUCHEBAG! AND YOU CALL YOUR RELIGION "PEACEFUL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you,
Mike

1,182 Responses to “most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion”

1 61 62 63 64 65 72
  1. Cecilia says:

Damn Mike, you could be a stand up comedian, you made my day! I havent laughed this hard in months.. I was crying after reading your post. “I cant believe how much you are offending me” and “You called the Christian bible The New Testicle” LOL!!.. Your post has prolonged my life. Thank you very much! Its amazing to see how your faith can strengthen my lack there of. The flying spagetti monster works in mysterious ways.

2. Rhalynn says:

Fuck you, fuck this, fuck that. Queer. Sucks big dicks. Really? Is that how Christians talk in church?

3. Greg H says:

“Racism – The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.”

So we’re all racist. Right.

Look buddy, you’re obviously lacking a proper education. You can’t just dismiss the belief of Pastafarianism because of your opinion. If so, then we have the right to dismiss yours, given that you can’t provide an argument that there’s logistical evidence proving the existence of God, Jesus, etc. I certainly can’t provide evidence of the existence of FSM, but hey, I’m doing exactly what you’re doing. Relying on faith.

oh, and your intolerance for this religion is sickening. The way you vocalize yourself is also sickening.
    Everything about you, after reading that helluva paragraph-formatted shit up there, indicates to me that you’re just another one of those ignorant, uneducated believers. Not saying they all are, just saying you are.

Have a good day… actually no, don’t. You don’t deserve it.

Greg.

4. EndisNEarYou says:

lol he mad.

• midnight rider says:

venganza.org, where the lulz never cease. :)

5. Erik says:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha HA!
    ..hahaha.. HAHAHAHAHHA :,D
    BA HA .. BAhA.. hahahahha .. ha. Funneh.

6. BasilBarfly says:

I love what George Carlin once said: ‘Do you believe in god? No, BANG, next person, do you believe in god? Yes, the reply, my god?, no, BANG, next person’, until all the non believers were dead. No wait, wasnt that in medieval times with the Spanish Inquisition?, no, wait, Elizabethan times between Catholics and Protestant?, no, wait, christain v muslim, no wait, oh bugger it, the list is just to long to go through.

Mankind is so incredibly superstitous, how can it possibly evolve beyond praying to some diety so that their miserable life on earth will be so much better when they are dead. If thats the case, kill yourself now and live a happy life after, no, wait, a hidden clause means you are not allowed to kill yourself, unless you are a muslim blowing up some infidels…..

Ever in denial of religious truths
    Basil

• Keith says:

I don’t think there is a passage in the buybull that specifically prohibits anyone committing seweragepipe. I had a brief look at this web site http://www.religioustolerance.org/sui_hscr.htm but thought after the first two quotations that I could find better things to do.

7. David D says:

“Fuck you sir, don’t be suprised when you die if you burn in Hell, because I am a solid Christian and I AM PRAYING FOR YOU, and I really hate that you have to MOCK other religions. You are very racist, AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL”

Ok, if I am not mistaken that is one huge contradiction don’t you think? How can you PRAY for someone and then condemn them in within 20 words of each other??……

Good to see you understand what the FSM is all about….

Interested with FSM I know I am…. Speaks tons of truth, sadly there are some that are blind to open thought…

• wulff says:

That’s easy to answer. You pray for their condemnation.

8. Kent the Roofer says:

Now this is the type of Christian who gives all Christians the bad rap. The level of profanity is almost shocking. But not surprising.

1 61 62 63 64 65 72