most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion

Published June 12th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion. Bullshit, a bowl of fucking food created you? It doesn’t even have a fucking brain! Ha ha. I can’t believe how much you are offending me, and many others. Especially your FSM "Bible". Why did you have to make fun of my religion, and others? You called the Christian bible The New Testicle. Seriously, stop making fun of other religions. Also, you called the Hindu’s book, "Ten Little Indians". Okay, you are the most twisted, racist fucking bastard on the planet. I can’t believe you are a racist bastard. Why, do you have to make fun of other religions? Probably because you want to just kick back and laugh at other people, and bash them. That’s why. Also, in your queer FSM "Bible", you obiously had to make fun of the Jews. I’m very offended, because the Jews had probably had the roughest life, and you go ahead and make fun of the REAL Bible, not your bullshit bible!!! Your version of heaven sucks huge fucking dicks. I don’t want strippers, and beer is nasty as fuck. You aren’t even trying, and your version of Hell is the most retarded thing I’ve ever heard of. When you’re already DEAD it doesn’t FUCKING MATTER  IF YOU GET AN STD OR NOT!!!!! Fuck you sir, don’t be suprised when you die if you burn in Hell, because I am a solid Christian and I am praying for you, and I really hate that you have to MOCK other religions. You are very racist, and I hope that you burn in Hell and realize your FSM is just your imagination, and you’re full of bullshit. Also, I feel like sueing the publishers of your FSM Bible, since you have gone that far and turned racist.

Don’t be suprised if you get sued for being a RACIST FUCKING DOUCHEBAG! AND YOU CALL YOUR RELIGION "PEACEFUL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you,
Mike

1,180 Responses to “most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion”

1 60 61 62 63 64 72
  1. J says:

Hatred of religion cannot be equated with racism, the prejudice of a race or people.

2. Jeff says:

and mike calls his religion peaceful? I don’t think Bobby’s ever cussed out the Christian religion. that letter right there, was full of LOL. he insults us for being un peaceful and criticizing other religions, while criticizing our religion, and cussing us out… I’m seeing more contradiction than starbursts right there. Also, this dude seriously needs to calm down a little bit. It’s called a joke, go look it up on the internet or a dictionary or something. And, we don’t CARE if you want beer or strippers or not. If that’s not for you, cool, that’s why you’re not a pastafarian. And lastly, even if dead, STD’s would still suck.

3. Alexandre says:

Notice how he prays for you but wishes that you go to hell… Does he pray for you to go to hell? (:

4. Scott says:

Dear Mike,

Fuck you. I’d tell you to go to hell but there almost certainly isn’t one. But you are one damn good reason to make fun of Christians, if there were no other reason. You’re a hateful bigot and if god is on your side then I am on the other. You’re everything you hate about others. Gets some meds ’cause you crazy man!

Kindest Regards,

Scott the atheist and long-time former born-again Christian who outgrew the religion like a child outgrows Santa Clause

5. Scott says:

I guess Mike is right. The FSM can’t be real because he doesn’t go around killing millions of people who don’t believe in him. We always talk about how bloodthirsty the Muslims’ Allah is, but Jehovah puts Allah to shame. More innocent people have been killed by Jehovah than Allah and FSM combined, so Jehovah wins. Fear Jehovah instead.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh…….

• Tyger says:

You know, to rape and pillage is in the Bible? I don’t know the exact verse, but Moses once said something like: “Kill the boys and the women who have lain with a man, the virgins you can keep for yourselves.”

6. Tyger says:

Usually, racism is against one race in particular. So, if you make fun of everyone, it’s not racism. I think that Bobby Henderson was quite clever. Also, if the oldest known organised religion (Hinduism) was founded in your country, woldn’t you be proud of it? The people who founded Hinduism were Indian, and most people (apparently, Mike excluded) realise that Pastafarianism is a very successful attempt to wake people up to the fact that NOT EVERYONE BELIEVES THE SAME THING AS YOU! With your mention of Judaism and Islam, you sound very tolerant of other religions, but religion shouldn’t be taught in school, for ethical reasons.
    And, as one final point, if you’re right, why do you need to use vulgarity?
    PS. The Hindu holy books are called the Vedas.

7. Big Guy says:

Hindu’s are pagan Idol worshipers

• Big Guy says:

Yes, that’s absolutely correct: Hindus are idle worshipers. We Christians have no symbolic representations of our God like a Jesus on a cross, or a little cross on a chain, or stained glass windows depicting Jesus or God. Of course we follow the commandment to “Make no graven images.” Hence, we never print Sunday School tracts that depict Jesus as a blue-eyed European. But above all, we never show our God as a Flying Spaghetti Monster. Oh Lard, that would be pagan beyond redemption.

• Tyger says:

I totally agree. Jesus was Middle Eastern, and he probably had brown eyes. How come G*d is so often considered European. I’m Caucasian, but I don’t mind admitting, anglos were still wearing fur when the Egyptians built the pyramids.

8. an old chinchilla says: