most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion

Published June 12th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion. Bullshit, a bowl of fucking food created you? It doesn’t even have a fucking brain! Ha ha. I can’t believe how much you are offending me, and many others. Especially your FSM "Bible". Why did you have to make fun of my religion, and others? You called the Christian bible The New Testicle. Seriously, stop making fun of other religions. Also, you called the Hindu’s book, "Ten Little Indians". Okay, you are the most twisted, racist fucking bastard on the planet. I can’t believe you are a racist bastard. Why, do you have to make fun of other religions? Probably because you want to just kick back and laugh at other people, and bash them. That’s why. Also, in your queer FSM "Bible", you obiously had to make fun of the Jews. I’m very offended, because the Jews had probably had the roughest life, and you go ahead and make fun of the REAL Bible, not your bullshit bible!!! Your version of heaven sucks huge fucking dicks. I don’t want strippers, and beer is nasty as fuck. You aren’t even trying, and your version of Hell is the most retarded thing I’ve ever heard of. When you’re already DEAD it doesn’t FUCKING MATTER  IF YOU GET AN STD OR NOT!!!!! Fuck you sir, don’t be suprised when you die if you burn in Hell, because I am a solid Christian and I am praying for you, and I really hate that you have to MOCK other religions. You are very racist, and I hope that you burn in Hell and realize your FSM is just your imagination, and you’re full of bullshit. Also, I feel like sueing the publishers of your FSM Bible, since you have gone that far and turned racist.

Don’t be suprised if you get sued for being a RACIST FUCKING DOUCHEBAG! AND YOU CALL YOUR RELIGION "PEACEFUL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you,
Mike

1,180 Responses to “most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion”

1 3 4 5 6 7 72
  1. Ville says:

Well, at least you’re not a homophobe.

2. Kristen says:

ok you go ahead and sue the publishers for being “racist” i can guarantee you’ll lose and we’ll all get a good laugh out of the money you lose, plus you’ll probly be countersued by the publishers for slander and lose even more money, giving us even more entertainment

3. Coveredinbees says:

I’m confused. Are you praying for me to go to hell or to be saved from hell? And could you clarify which hell you are referring to – ours or yours?

I’ll try not to be surprised, but if I wake up anywhere following my death I imagine I will be at least mildly perturbed. However, should that occur I will surely look up your mate Jesus, as I’ve heard he’s still hanging round (heard he does a neat trick with wine and I’ll certainly need a drink after waking up dead!).

And, forgive me for being slow… So, STDs don’t affect you when you are dead… because you are dead…but I can still suffer in hell despite being dead….No, I’m sorry, you’ve lost me there. Can you explain that too?

Also, could you tell me which hell you plan on going to? I’d like to avoid spending eternity with people who throw the word ‘queer’ around as an insult.

Many thanks

p.s. Is Jesus hot?

4. Joe says:

This is fake. This kinda stuff is taking the fun out of this.

5. Scott Kim says:

Just wondering how he got the idea of racism in FSM…

6. Mike says:

Could someone explain to him the words
    “satire” and “parody” ?

RAmen

7. Trevor says:

“I am praying for you, and I really hate that you have to MOCK other religions. You are very racist, and I hope that you burn in Hell”

I’m not sure you can pray for me and hope I burn in hell. Did you just throw that I am praying for you part so you don’t anger you false less noodly deity?

8. Avery says:

This religion is a joke….they’re not actually being serious dumbass. Get a life.

1 3 4 5 6 7 72