most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion

Published June 12th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion. Bullshit, a bowl of fucking food created you? It doesn’t even have a fucking brain! Ha ha. I can’t believe how much you are offending me, and many others. Especially your FSM "Bible". Why did you have to make fun of my religion, and others? You called the Christian bible The New Testicle. Seriously, stop making fun of other religions. Also, you called the Hindu’s book, "Ten Little Indians". Okay, you are the most twisted, racist fucking bastard on the planet. I can’t believe you are a racist bastard. Why, do you have to make fun of other religions? Probably because you want to just kick back and laugh at other people, and bash them. That’s why. Also, in your queer FSM "Bible", you obiously had to make fun of the Jews. I’m very offended, because the Jews had probably had the roughest life, and you go ahead and make fun of the REAL Bible, not your bullshit bible!!! Your version of heaven sucks huge fucking dicks. I don’t want strippers, and beer is nasty as fuck. You aren’t even trying, and your version of Hell is the most retarded thing I’ve ever heard of. When you’re already DEAD it doesn’t FUCKING MATTER  IF YOU GET AN STD OR NOT!!!!! Fuck you sir, don’t be suprised when you die if you burn in Hell, because I am a solid Christian and I am praying for you, and I really hate that you have to MOCK other religions. You are very racist, and I hope that you burn in Hell and realize your FSM is just your imagination, and you’re full of bullshit. Also, I feel like sueing the publishers of your FSM Bible, since you have gone that far and turned racist.

Don’t be suprised if you get sued for being a RACIST FUCKING DOUCHEBAG! AND YOU CALL YOUR RELIGION "PEACEFUL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you,
Mike

1,166 Responses to “most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion”

1. Jt says:

Feel that Christian Love!

Saying that never gets old.

2. Lioss says:

Yes pastafarianism is peaceful.Never pastafarian post such letter on christian website,we never insult others religions or believers.
    You think that to not believe in YOUR GOD is racism?!Have you got a dictionnary?You should read it…

Oh and there’s no hell in pastafarianism,so you can keep your threats about that,they are meaningless.

Do you know why hell is called like that?Because first christians copied that from asatru religion.Do you know why chrismass is on 25th december?Because first christians copied that from asatru religion.
    Learn about your religion history,you will be surprised.

3. Joshua M says:

There is a few things that this person should probably understand before writing such a message.

1. Racism is discrimination against a race, not a religion.
    2. Mocking all religions is not discrimination, mocking one religion is.
    3. The author of this message is mocking Pastafarianism, and is therefore discriminating against me and my religion. As a devout Pastafarian I am horrified and deeply offended by your hate and intolerance of my religion and of Him, the almighty creator of you and I and everything.

PS. Don’t be surprised if you get sued for the emotional damage caused as a result of your discrimination.

4. OneFuriousLlama says:

I think Mike missed the bit about turn the other cheek. Can’t really blame him, his book IS very confusing and contradictory.

RAmen.

5. berat gobuluk says:

you fuckin idiot, you’re sying that F

6. AK says:

“I don’t want strippers, and beer is nasty as fuck.”

Weirdo.

7. Dave says:

A nice level headed response I see.

8. Pasta Fairy-Anne says:

Dear, dear.

“Mike” appears to have more issues than Reader’s Digest.

Perhaps he is worried about the feelings he gets from ogling somebody else’s noodle?