most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion

Published June 12th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion. Bullshit, a bowl of fucking food created you? It doesn’t even have a fucking brain! Ha ha. I can’t believe how much you are offending me, and many others. Especially your FSM "Bible". Why did you have to make fun of my religion, and others? You called the Christian bible The New Testicle. Seriously, stop making fun of other religions. Also, you called the Hindu’s book, "Ten Little Indians". Okay, you are the most twisted, racist fucking bastard on the planet. I can’t believe you are a racist bastard. Why, do you have to make fun of other religions? Probably because you want to just kick back and laugh at other people, and bash them. That’s why. Also, in your queer FSM "Bible", you obiously had to make fun of the Jews. I’m very offended, because the Jews had probably had the roughest life, and you go ahead and make fun of the REAL Bible, not your bullshit bible!!! Your version of heaven sucks huge fucking dicks. I don’t want strippers, and beer is nasty as fuck. You aren’t even trying, and your version of Hell is the most retarded thing I’ve ever heard of. When you’re already DEAD it doesn’t FUCKING MATTER  IF YOU GET AN STD OR NOT!!!!! Fuck you sir, don’t be suprised when you die if you burn in Hell, because I am a solid Christian and I am praying for you, and I really hate that you have to MOCK other religions. You are very racist, and I hope that you burn in Hell and realize your FSM is just your imagination, and you’re full of bullshit. Also, I feel like sueing the publishers of your FSM Bible, since you have gone that far and turned racist.

Don’t be suprised if you get sued for being a RACIST FUCKING DOUCHEBAG! AND YOU CALL YOUR RELIGION "PEACEFUL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you,
Mike

1,182 Responses to “most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion”

1 70 71 72
  1. Aidan says:

its not racist if you hate everyone evenly then you just hate everybody

2. Jett says:

He says “i am praying for you” but then says “i hope you burn in hell”. A bit of a contradiction maybe?

• SillyKiwiMan says:

Just the usual idiocy and hypocrisy.

I read an article the other day, a study showed that people with spiritual beliefs are more likely to get violent when drinking, the stronger the belief, the more violent. I suppose that explains Texas.

Yarrgh

• Apprentice Frederic says:

You’ve gotta be right!! The other piece of that “puzzle” is: the more deeply repressed one’s conflicts….. the “stronger” the belief and the more violent the eventual reaction. We should send a couple of cases of Glenmorangie to the Westboro Babtysts; maybe they’ll annihilate one another.

• Apprentice Frederic says:

Actually, Pusser’s Rum would be better. Arrrrrrgh / yo ho ho

3. Andrew says:

This is the second piece of hate mail referring to the lack of a brain in FSM. The question I pose is, does their god, as a non-physical being, have a brain? Does their scripture say he does, not counting the one line stating that man was formed in his image, as image can be taken in too many ways?

• Keith says:

If Man was formed in their god’s image, their god has a belly button, a penis and nipples. What on earth does he need those for?

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Well, he needs the penis to impregnate virgins. What good are nipples on ANY man – unless to show solidarity with our sister humans. The belly button? That’s a knotty problem.

4. Random Reader says:

You say in your letter for Bobby to be racist to another religion and also that it doesn’t matter if you have STD’s when your dead, well sir, you would still go through the pain of the STD.

1 70 71 72