most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion

Published June 12th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion. Bullshit, a bowl of fucking food created you? It doesn’t even have a fucking brain! Ha ha. I can’t believe how much you are offending me, and many others. Especially your FSM "Bible". Why did you have to make fun of my religion, and others? You called the Christian bible The New Testicle. Seriously, stop making fun of other religions. Also, you called the Hindu’s book, "Ten Little Indians". Okay, you are the most twisted, racist fucking bastard on the planet. I can’t believe you are a racist bastard. Why, do you have to make fun of other religions? Probably because you want to just kick back and laugh at other people, and bash them. That’s why. Also, in your queer FSM "Bible", you obiously had to make fun of the Jews. I’m very offended, because the Jews had probably had the roughest life, and you go ahead and make fun of the REAL Bible, not your bullshit bible!!! Your version of heaven sucks huge fucking dicks. I don’t want strippers, and beer is nasty as fuck. You aren’t even trying, and your version of Hell is the most retarded thing I’ve ever heard of. When you’re already DEAD it doesn’t FUCKING MATTER  IF YOU GET AN STD OR NOT!!!!! Fuck you sir, don’t be suprised when you die if you burn in Hell, because I am a solid Christian and I am praying for you, and I really hate that you have to MOCK other religions. You are very racist, and I hope that you burn in Hell and realize your FSM is just your imagination, and you’re full of bullshit. Also, I feel like sueing the publishers of your FSM Bible, since you have gone that far and turned racist.

Don’t be suprised if you get sued for being a RACIST FUCKING DOUCHEBAG! AND YOU CALL YOUR RELIGION "PEACEFUL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you,
Mike

1,197 Responses to “most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion”

1 71 72 73
  1. Sladetyeblade says:

I find it funny that this prick is on here talking about religion when he should stay out of this site on Sundays and go pray in a corner.

2. Rasputin says:

Pastafarians are the only sane and rational people who believe in any kind of deity. We don’t even murder people if they make an image of the FSM.

3. Tarra.exe says:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Are you serious?

Religion is just man’s excuse for having something they don’t understand but this religion is a a joke and even the people in it know it’s a joke and just have it to prove that they could do it sorta thing. Let people do what they want if they aren’t hurting any one. Who the fuck cares.

• SillyKiwiMan says:

I care.

I care when religious organisations claim charity status while making profits of millions (Sanitarium with the 7th day adventists). I care when children are told that they’ll go to hell for masturbating. I care when people are denied marriage and reproductive rights because of their sexual orientation. Mostly I care when the religious push an agenda in schools with the express purpose of indoctrination.

Our church is not a joke. It’s a mirror. You’d also do well to look at the world outside America (sorry Yank brethren & sisteren, but I’m going out on a limb and assuming this one belongs to you). I care that people the world over are using religion as an excuse to commit atrocities and that christians have very short memories.

Yarrgh

• Rasputin says:

The FSM allows us to drink beer, watch strippers and masturbate at the same time. It’s the teenage fantasy. Forget this stuff about 72 virgins, the FSM heaven is the place I want to be.
        Aaaarrr.

4. Excelsior says:

The way to tell whether FSM is a real religion or not is to see if they pay taxes. The IRS determines the status of all religions. Therefore the IRS is more powerful than any God, all Gods have to bow to the IRS!!

• Rasputin says:

Does the IRS allow me to m*st*rbate? If not, I’ll continue to worship the FSM.

5. Jim Hurler says:

I find it disturbing that “a solid Christian” would use such pour language, not to mention worse grammar. Don’t Christians believe in peace and tolerance? I do appreciate his prayers despite the hypocritical nature of Mike’s post.

1 71 72 73