most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion

Published June 12th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion. Bullshit, a bowl of fucking food created you? It doesn’t even have a fucking brain! Ha ha. I can’t believe how much you are offending me, and many others. Especially your FSM "Bible". Why did you have to make fun of my religion, and others? You called the Christian bible The New Testicle. Seriously, stop making fun of other religions. Also, you called the Hindu’s book, "Ten Little Indians". Okay, you are the most twisted, racist fucking bastard on the planet. I can’t believe you are a racist bastard. Why, do you have to make fun of other religions? Probably because you want to just kick back and laugh at other people, and bash them. That’s why. Also, in your queer FSM "Bible", you obiously had to make fun of the Jews. I’m very offended, because the Jews had probably had the roughest life, and you go ahead and make fun of the REAL Bible, not your bullshit bible!!! Your version of heaven sucks huge fucking dicks. I don’t want strippers, and beer is nasty as fuck. You aren’t even trying, and your version of Hell is the most retarded thing I’ve ever heard of. When you’re already DEAD it doesn’t FUCKING MATTER  IF YOU GET AN STD OR NOT!!!!! Fuck you sir, don’t be suprised when you die if you burn in Hell, because I am a solid Christian and I am praying for you, and I really hate that you have to MOCK other religions. You are very racist, and I hope that you burn in Hell and realize your FSM is just your imagination, and you’re full of bullshit. Also, I feel like sueing the publishers of your FSM Bible, since you have gone that far and turned racist.

Don’t be suprised if you get sued for being a RACIST FUCKING DOUCHEBAG! AND YOU CALL YOUR RELIGION "PEACEFUL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you,
Mike

1,229 Responses to “most fucking pathetic excuse for a religion”

1 73 74 75
  1. Andrew says:

Dear rasputin, I can see why.

2. Rasputin says:

Yeah, I’m heterosexual. I assume gays enjoy looking at penises. And New Zealanders enjoy looking at sheep.
    (SillyKiwiMan, nothing sexual is implied. OK?)

3. Bazzacuda says:

“I am a solid Christian and I am praying for you……….Fuck you, Mike”.

Haha ! The hypocrisy is strong with this one. I laughed.
    This a perfect example of how irrational, spleen-venting hate mail should be written.
    Bravo. I applaud you, Sir, and give thanks to His Almighty Noodleyness (piece of garlic bread be upon him) for your creation.

4. Rasputin says:

Dear Bazzacuda, who is this Gob the Christians talk about?

5. Bazzacuda says:

As it is written in the Book of Jennifer, the great Christian Gob in the time before time did a great battle with the Flying Spaghetti Monster (piece of garlic bread be upon him) and tried to devour Him whole, Noodly Appendages and Holy Sauce-soaked balls an’ all ! But the Almighty FSM smote the Christian God – he meant to smack him but he was using predictive text (according to the prophet Hugh Dennis) – and cast him into the bowels of FSM Hell, where he developed a nasty rash. The rest, as they say, is eons of FSM history. Here endeth the lesson. May the great FSM grant his blessing on His word. R’amen !

6. Rasputin says:

R’amen, Bazzacuda!

7. silkfur says:

oh, i do so love to see christians foaming at the mouth with anger and hatred.. their true colors revealed, and all that fake concern for the human condition cast asaide. u mad brah? yeah.. u mad..

• Rasputin says:

Plenty of that on YouTube, silkfur. I like to visit their videos and leave subversive comments.

1 73 74 75