FSM Float at Solstice Parade

Published June 20th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

Eric Jones spotted the FSM and crew at Fremont’s Summer Solstice Parade. Amazing!

I'm in awe of the scale.

Appropriately named bar 'Sinners and Saints' in the background.  I'm told they have goldfish racing.

Side view.

I like that the Noodly Appendages are so large they need to be hoisted with poles.

Rear view.

Pirates.

And a video… looks like some sacred religious act happening:

The Seattle Atheists were behind this display. Awesome work, guys.

Eric has more pictures and videos of the show on his blog.

49 Responses to “FSM Float at Solstice Parade”

1. SEMANA FUCKYA says:

albert yome, yomellamo foot up your ass, dont ever disrespect spain, semana santa, or any spanish speaking thing in the world, i hope the next you eat spaghetti and meatballs that the meatball lodges into your tonsils and chokes you to death as a string of spaghetti drips out of nostrils, you cock loving son of a bitch. thankyou and suckacock

• Omnipotent Zombie says:

My my, what mastery of the Spanish language this troll commands! It sounds like you dropped out of high school Spanish half-way through the semster. Cheers to you semana; keep it hateful :)

• Keith says:

Regarding Spain (spelled with a capital “s” as it is a proper noun) I could reply with “Flavit Deus et Dissipati Sunt” but I wouldn’t sink to your level.

• MichaelBMTH says:

respect. ^

2. SEMANA FUCKYA says:

don wury bout my gramer, wury bout urself

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

Seems kind of strange telling us to worry about ourselves when you have concerned yourself with us… A little hypocritical there… But I don’t know why I find that shocking. It would help your arguments to expand your vocabulary and stop being an all around ass wipe… but I doubt that will improve anytime in the near future. But good luck with it anyway.

• stylusmobilus says:

Then again, an improved vocabulary in his/her case might make them an even bigger all around arse wipe.

3. Bitch says:

yall be big a HOMOS tryin’ to tell me dat sum dangg ball o’ nodles gunna overpower me. WELL I GOT BROWN POWER BITCH. I will dang right eat you noodle monster for lunch, den poop it out and piss on it. suck on dat nodle monster

• Olio says:

I think it’s spelled HUMUS. Goes with crackers. Sometimes, veggies.

• Keith says:

I’ll bet you’re cute when you’re angry.

• Laughing Otter says:

“WELL I GOT BROWN POWER BITCH”. Wow. You’re clearly trying to compensate for something else you lack. Isn’t it sad that it’s people like you the political puppet masters of today prefer? Stupid, uneducated, opinionated, with tiny little closed minds. The Idiocracy Is Already Here!
      Oh, and Bitch, yesterday I saw where someone had dropped their pants, pointed their ass at the wall, and let spray. I immediately thought of you.

4. Leny says:

Will there be cake?

• TiltedHorizon says:

The cake is a lie.

5. stupid people says:

stupid people believing in a spaghetti monster, , sounds like a goodnight story for my 4 years old son, lol.

seriously? with all respect,, why not pasta ?

• Atsap Revol says:

Or, Stupid People, you could say a goodnight prayer with your four year old son. Make sure to include imaginary things like a talking snake or demons that migrate from a person into a herd of pigs. Kids love fantasy. Some of them even grow up believing that the fantasies are true.

• TheFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

And don’t forget to detail the alleged torture and death of Christ. Nothing like mental images of cruxifiction to get the kiddies all snug in their beds!

• SillyKiwiMan says:

And detail how if you don’t believe, but still live an otherwise good life, you’ll burn for eternity thanks to the endless love and forgiveness of Dog.

• Keith says:

Actually, fellows, this “stupid people” could just as easily be an atheist. We don’t know if he even has a religion.

6. Nonbeliever says:

The spaghetti monster is basically a mochery
    Of all religion. I think it’s great!! To me religion
    Is bulshit full of lies!!! And yes I do love
    Spaghetti and meatballs!! I worship it!!!
    When I have a large plateful

7. Spaghettington says:

All hail his dangly appendages