Flea infested Spaghetti Mutt

Published June 16th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

The FSM has no Fleas. I'm offended.

Dirk from the Hentai Style drawing a few weeks ago took things a step further with this OFFENSIVE BLASPHEMOUS drawing of the FSM as a dog.  I’m outraged and …  no I’m not. I like it. Awesome work, Dirk.

Take note Muslims, cartoons are sort of hilarious, they’re not grounds for going apeshit and trying to kill the cartoonist.  No offense, Muslims.

24 Responses to “Flea infested Spaghetti Mutt”

1. Keith says:

#7 Diehard4christ:

“but if someone drew Jesus on the cross, perhaps with a boner”

Already been done. Just google “Jesus with erection”. Christianity is not an ideological truth. It is an ideological belief.

2. pastafarian igo says:

I rather like it it shows true art genius! I think he should be praised for showing how us pastafarians are fine with this kind of thing, its just plain funny!

3. lowongan kerja agustus 2010 says:

Great post dude. This is the one that I’ve been looking for over a months. I’m wondering what kind of theme you’re using on this blog. I think it’s has a clean, simple and profesional design. Where can I download it?
    Thanks 13:39

4. Fran says:

This is totally unacceptable, mocking our beliefs like that, people like you will be judged in Heaven, and blasphemers will have no meatballs their pasta! Repent!

5. Corine Times says:

Many thanks for this helpful post. I’ve been checking this site regularly for several months, and I really enjoy reading your posts There are so many blogs out there, its nice to find a good one!. I write for a site that is very similar, would you have any interest write a guest post on it? Please email me if you are interested

6. Olio says:

Hitler owned dogs and loved them it is said. Dogs do not get to choose their owners.

7. Rev. Wulff says:

Just curious… does anyone know how much of what substance one needs to ingest before these tory posts start to become decipherable?

8. Ferenst Anrtplogist says:

You need check out the WALL PLUG STORE. Buy Tory Burch outlet there. When in hand you have the outlet, plug in your Tory Burch. This at first painful may seem, but soon become hylee plesurable. Do not, and I repete for clarity, move your Kunlun sector two much. Cover up your Shizu to avoid bad conseqwinces. Buy all menes, try this delitefull product sune.

Ferenst Anrtplogist, Black Belt Tory Burch Afficionado

• Keith says:

Ah, the voyse of reezon!

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

I moved my Kunlun sector too much one night, and I can still feel a twinge on damp mornings.

• Keith says:

You should try Kunlunlini Yoga. It loosens the joints, the mind and the bowels. Don’t try saying the name though, because your mouth will seize up.

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Thanks, Keith – I’ll give it a try. It sounds like something my wife would enjoy even more than I would.

• Ferenst Anrtplogist says:

Kunlunlini Yoga will enhance your Tory Burch, but at the xpense of your Shizu. Good deal if your wife has big Shizu.

• Keith says:

That is good advice, Ferenst. I take size 8 Shizu. I have a Whig Burch, not a Tory. Using Kunlunlini keeps it in good shape too.