Deliberate Act of Persecution

Published June 18th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

Health recall or religious persecution, what do you think?

Campbell Soup Company announced today they’re recalling 15 million pounds of Spaghetti O’s with Meatballs, ostensibly because of an issue with a mechanical cooker leaving meat uncooked.

Campbell spokesman Anthony Sanzio said the company is recalling certain lots of the product manufactured since December 2008 "out of an abundance of caution" because officials don’t know exactly when the cooker at the Paris, Texas, plant malfunctioned. Officials believe it happened recently but aren’t sure, he said.

More at Yahoo News

It sounds suspicious.  Be warned, Campbell’s: Pastafarians everywhere are watching your actions.  Thanks to Sergio for the heads up.

7 Responses to “Deliberate Act of Persecution”

1. sergio says:

awesome Twitter really works!! i felt his noodly appendage guiding me all the way!

2. timegirl4468 says:

Is it just me who can see the FSM in that picture?
    RAmen,
    Timegirl

3. silas says:

I saw the FSM there too. His eyes and noodley appendage are clearly visible

4. lowongan kerja agustus 2010 says:

Wow… Your blog load very fast. What kind of theme you installed on it. Is it a free theme, cause Im interesting to use it.
    PLease let me know. Thanks 13:37

5. Julianne Bolde says:

I’ve been surfing online greater than 3 hours today, but I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours. It¡¦s pretty worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the web shall be much more helpful than ever before.

6. buy Flagyl says:

Thanks for taking the time to talk about this, I feel fervently about this and I take pleasure in learning about this topic. Please, as you gain information, please update this blog with more information. I have found it very useful.

7. Chrystal Overly says:

I delight in, result in I found just what I was having a look for. You’ve ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye