You and your so-called followers sicken me

Published May 17th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

It is disheartening at least and sickening at worst that you sought to make a website solely for your foolish beliefs, serious or not, that a dish of pasta created you. Flying Spaghetti Monster? Yes. The meal doesn’t even have sauce, you delusional communists (because you know that if you eat pasta without sauce, it is nothing short of communism)! Let’s see your deity save your soul and work miracles. I am sincerely concerned for your sanity, but I don’t give a damn if God strikes you dead.

How dare you mock the Father in such a manner? To be atheistic is expected, as humans have little faith for what cannot be seen. But to mock the religions of others? That is to stoop lower, into the depths of Hell itself. You are hardly worthy of being Satan’s pet pig. Swine. Nothing more than something to be sneered at for smelliness. You and your so-called followers sicken me.

- Marie

321 Responses to “You and your so-called followers sicken me”

1 3 4 5 6 7 34
  1. Brian Fritzen says:

@ Cleetus

That has got to be the coup de sauce! I haven’t laughed so hard in a long time. Thanks,

And sauce be with you.

2. Keith says:

If you eat pasta with red sauce, wouldn’t it be closer to communism than with no sauce?

3. Dusty says:

Oh no!!! She’s on to our sauce-free Communism! We are undone!!!

4. tim says:

Hi, Marie -
    I have some things that I’d like to come into YOUR church and shoot my mouth off about, too, since that seems to be acceptable, now. If you’d kindly let me know where you go to church, I’ll be happy to crash YOUR place of worship and let your congregation know how you’re disappointing the Flying Spaghetti Monster, just as you’ve done for us.
    I think it’s important that we, as mortals, take an active interest in defending our gods. It’s not like they’re going to defend themselves, after all, is it?

5. Robin Lionheart says:

“I don’t give a damn if God strikes you dead.”

That’s a very unloving attitude, neighbor. You sound as if you wish God _would_ strike us dead.

You should try our religion for 30 days. You wouldn’t have to hate anymore. If you don’t like it, your old religion will most likely take you back.

6. Raven2WritingDesk says:

Communists don’t have sauce with their pasta? Shocking!

7. Danimal says:

By now we should all recognize satire when we see it:

“The meal doesn’t even have sauce, you delusional communists (because you know that if you eat pasta without sauce, it is nothing short of communism)!”
    The combination of well written but totally silly makes me think this is one of our own.

“To be atheistic is expected…”
    That little bit I think is our wink wink nudge nudge.

“You are hardly worthy of being Satan’s pet pig. Swine. Nothing more than something to be sneered at for smelliness.”
    The juxtaposition of the harsh insult about the pet pig with the word smelliness. No one except a satirist would try to make such a serious statement and end it with the word “smelliness.”

I think Cletus the Average Teabagger (#32) also points out that this is too well written to be a real hatemailer. So I think it’s fake, but if it isn’t what a slap in the face to Marie that her letter is so stupid that we take it as a satire of a christian instead of a real hatemail.

RAmen
    Danimal

8. Gordon_UK says:

Fake, or as Gene Hunt would say “I think she’s as fake as a tranny’s fanny.” (fanny is UK slang for a woman’s lady garden)

It’s a well known fact that communist love dry pasta (LOL), when I went to Cuba that’s all they had on the menu!!

Pet pig, lamb to the slaughter, it’s all the same!

G