You and your so-called followers sicken me

Published May 17th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

It is disheartening at least and sickening at worst that you sought to make a website solely for your foolish beliefs, serious or not, that a dish of pasta created you. Flying Spaghetti Monster? Yes. The meal doesn’t even have sauce, you delusional communists (because you know that if you eat pasta without sauce, it is nothing short of communism)! Let’s see your deity save your soul and work miracles. I am sincerely concerned for your sanity, but I don’t give a damn if God strikes you dead.

How dare you mock the Father in such a manner? To be atheistic is expected, as humans have little faith for what cannot be seen. But to mock the religions of others? That is to stoop lower, into the depths of Hell itself. You are hardly worthy of being Satan’s pet pig. Swine. Nothing more than something to be sneered at for smelliness. You and your so-called followers sicken me.

- Marie

321 Responses to “You and your so-called followers sicken me”

1. HoaiPhai says:

Dear Marie,

I’m a fundie Pastafarian who eats pasta dry and straight out of the box. Does that make me a communist?

Love and noodles, HoaiPhai.

2. Jim Roberts says:

What’s wrong with pigs? The only reason their fat is that they are overfed, and they aren’t really that dirty, but I’m sure god will tell you such things in heaven.

3. Jason says:

Don’t disrespect him! Honor his noodliness! RAmen.

4. Dutch says:

Spaghetti performs the miricle of filling my tummy. By doing so my “soul” is saved from starving to death.

5. Sure Bob Sure says:

“But to mock the religions of others? That is to stoop lower, into the depths of Hell itself. You are hardly worthy of being Satan’s pet pig. Swine. Nothing more than something to be sneered at for smelliness. You and your so-called followers sicken me.”

Tyrants fear laughter. Religious tyrants fear it most of all.

• Keith says:

I don’t remember ever reading in the Buybull that Satan had a pet pig. Perhaps it is mentioned in some other fantasy novel like the Koran. I have to admit that I usually skipped the “begats”and just went straight to the sex and violence, so there may have been a section that said “And so-and-so begat Satan’s pet pig.

• SillyKiwiMan says:

I’m pretty sure it’s in the book of “makeshitupicus”.

Amazing how when “interpreting” doesn’t do the job, pulling shit out of your arse seems to substitute just fine.

6. james says:

marie do you not understand the purpose of this religion and you say to mock other religions is to stoop into the depths of hell well not so long ago maybe about 1000 to 900 years did not the catholic church lead the great crusades because they thought that the Christians should have control over the holy land killing thousands of people of the Islamic faith in about 2 attacks of their own until they gave up the pope then excommunicated them because they gave up. you see marie this religion is to seek out the flaws of the religions that call themselves perfect or that is at least one of its purposes

7. buy more instagram followers cheap says:

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now
    each time a comment is added I get several e-mails
    with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Thanks a lot!