You and your so-called followers sicken me

Published May 17th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

It is disheartening at least and sickening at worst that you sought to make a website solely for your foolish beliefs, serious or not, that a dish of pasta created you. Flying Spaghetti Monster? Yes. The meal doesn’t even have sauce, you delusional communists (because you know that if you eat pasta without sauce, it is nothing short of communism)! Let’s see your deity save your soul and work miracles. I am sincerely concerned for your sanity, but I don’t give a damn if God strikes you dead.

How dare you mock the Father in such a manner? To be atheistic is expected, as humans have little faith for what cannot be seen. But to mock the religions of others? That is to stoop lower, into the depths of Hell itself. You are hardly worthy of being Satan’s pet pig. Swine. Nothing more than something to be sneered at for smelliness. You and your so-called followers sicken me.

- Marie

320 Responses to “You and your so-called followers sicken me”

1. Jeff says:

First of all, letter writer (who’s name I have forgotten while scrolling down to where I can type comments, because i really don’t care what it is) I apologize for how misguided you are. This website is not meant to ‘mock religions’ as you claim, but we simply point out the flaws in conventional, mainstream religions, (which if you cannot realize as existing, I pity your closed off mind) while maintaining a sense of humor. Our objectives are not to insult religions without purpose, but to point out the flaws in their systems and help educate the general population.

2. Logicality says:

Doesn’t Jesus say something along the lines of loving others as you would love him?
    Everyone who claims to be Christian yet calls Bobby communist and swine and hopes he burns in Hell,
    Who are you to say who’s faith is right and that he is wrong, the Bible says to accept people for who they are.
    Some Christian you are.

3. Tyger says:

Hey, Marie. You say, “Let’s see your god save you.” Let’s see yours. Ever heard of agnosticism? Prove that your god exists. You do realize that Jesus was most likely considered a heretic, when he was alive, and look how popular he is now.

4. Me says:

“because you know that if you eat pasta without sauce, it is nothing short of communism”

Communism-a theory or system of social organization based on the holding of all property in common, actual ownership being ascribed to the community as a whole or to the state.

Pasta-Sauce=Communism? I fail to see your logic.

• Thomas L. Nielsen says:

“I fail to see your logic”.

That might be because there is no logic to see :-)

Regards & all, rAmen and Aarrrr…

Thomas L. Nielsen
      Luxembourg

5. Keith M says:

I dunno, maybe it’s just me but she seems pissed off. “Sick em god, sick em” Ouch, now my feeling got hurt, glad I only had the one. Luckily, I just got a new six pack to make it all better. Sorry lady, no bad karma intended, I’m sure your a nice person really. Pet your dog, have a beer, relax. It all washes off. As for me, I’m going fishing tomorrow and after a day of “catch and eat”, I’ll top of the day with some pasta (with butter of course, least I be a red tint), a beer, and all next to and a nice campfire.

If my way is communistic, and her logic is correct, them I’m a crappy Pastafarianist. Well, it may be so, but I don’t live in undue fear of lighting or other “acts of God”.

Obviously not very philosophical, but does this all really require deep thought? It seems that I need to learn how to get more pissed off. Since I’m new to this religion, can anyone suggest how I can learn this? I really want to be a good zealot but with all this damn beer and pasta, I just can’t seem to muster the internal fire to get pissed off. How the hell do people do it? Shit this religious stuff is confounding at times!

Brothers and Sisters I need some counsel. Praise the FSM for he boiled for our sins.

6. you are a nutter says:

“to mock the religions of others? That is to stoop lower, into the depths of Hell itself.” you just totally mocked my religion (pastafarianism)… that wasnt just low, that was hypocritical…

7. Drasher says:

Okay, the communism joke made it waaaay to clear you’re just playfully trolling. Wanna be friends? :D

8. Apostle Strozzapreti says:

I dont know is it me…..? This post actually made me laugh. What I cannot figure out, if its serious or not. This is great stuff, and what inspires me to BE pastafarian!!! Satans pet pig ha ha ha thats hilarious. And for the record- if there actually was a satan- Id be happy to be his pet pig… BUT…. Epic Fail……. there is no satan.

I would love to have a debate with this chick, It would keep me laughing for years…..

• Apostle Strozzapreti says:

Ok, I am wondering why were all labelded “atheists” I have noticed alot of folks that arent pastafarians call us this. I am not trying to speak for everyone that follows FSM, but to call us atheists is a slap in the face. I will concede this, I think most people may start out at as atheists, but usually evolve into other thinking. For me, that natural evolution was becoming agnostic.

I dont know, maybe im just a moron who is over-thinking this. Id like to hear some input from my fellow brothers/sisters!!

• TiltedHorizon says:

“I think most people may start out at as atheists”

I personally think ALL people start out (are born) as atheists. :) Conclusions draw from that point on are man’s doing.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Aside from being a Pastafarian, I wear the moniker “atheist” with pride. It implies the capability for independent thought, and the courage to stand up for one’s beliefs.

• Inge says:

Not only that.
          It, too, is the ability and will to be decent to other human beings without getting what behaviourists call “positive reenforcement” and animal trainers call a “treat” in the afterlife.
          Please note: We Pastafarians will help, support, not lie more than absolutely necessary (IRS doesn’t count, does it?? ;-) and still not go to the pearly gates.
          Why would humans consider themselves important enough to cause construction of some live-forever-always-happy-sin-free mass-storage-place??? Besides which – can you imagine existing somewhere like that? Get real! I myself would be bored to tears within days. I’d rather play cards and cheat down under.

• Mal says:

OH yeah, it’s definitely funny. My personal favorite is “Let’s see your deity save your soul and work miracles.”

My answer: “DEAL. You show me yours, I’ll show you mine.” Oh, wait, there’s that whole “don’t test god” thing. How convenient.