You and your so-called followers sicken me

Published May 17th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

It is disheartening at least and sickening at worst that you sought to make a website solely for your foolish beliefs, serious or not, that a dish of pasta created you. Flying Spaghetti Monster? Yes. The meal doesn’t even have sauce, you delusional communists (because you know that if you eat pasta without sauce, it is nothing short of communism)! Let’s see your deity save your soul and work miracles. I am sincerely concerned for your sanity, but I don’t give a damn if God strikes you dead.

How dare you mock the Father in such a manner? To be atheistic is expected, as humans have little faith for what cannot be seen. But to mock the religions of others? That is to stoop lower, into the depths of Hell itself. You are hardly worthy of being Satan’s pet pig. Swine. Nothing more than something to be sneered at for smelliness. You and your so-called followers sicken me.

- Marie

322 Responses to “You and your so-called followers sicken me”

1 28 29 30 31 32 34
  1. Spammyboy says:

Well, this is clearly fake.

2. Rhonda Defusco says:

[Health Care Reform] Obamacare [is going to|will no doubt|is designed to|will definitely|will certainly] [have|cause|produce] [unforeseen|unpredictable|unnecessary] [consequences|results|issues|problems] [that most|that the majority of|that almost all] [people are|citizens are|consumers are] [not|not really|not even] [noticing|seeing|realizing|paying attention to]. [I guess|I imagine|I suppose|Maybe] [it's|it truly is|it is really] [hard|difficult|tough|challenging|tricky] [with|due to] [a law|legislation] [so long|so huge|so massive] [that|which unfortunately] [no|absolutely no|simply no|virtually no|certainly no] [human|human being|person|individual] [would be able to|are able to] [fully understand|completely understand|understand fully] [it|the law|the legislation] [even if|even when|regardless of whether|whether or not] [they|they even] [read|look at|read through] it. [I|My partners] [sell|market] [health insurance|medical insurance|health care insurance|medical care insurance] in [Tennessee|TN], and [we|I|we all] [just|basically] [had|just had] our [pay|compensation|earnings|salary] [cut|reduced|slashed] by [over|more than|greater than] [half|fifty percent|50%|one half|50 %]. [I|We] [wish|really wish] [someone|somebody|some-one|anybody] cared [to|enough to] [protect|offer protection to] [small business|work from home business] [people|owners].

3. Keith says:

[What|query|question] [the|a|object] [f***k|intercourse|sex] ???

4. american flagpoles and flags says:

Keep functioning ,terrific job!

5. 跟蹤 says:

Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass’ favor.

6. Saturnina Breidenthal says:

I lost my job! I’ve been working for almost 20 years and now it seems like I am too old for anyone to hire me. Actually, it looks like there are not too many places that are hiring ANYBODY these days. Well, I did find this one system for making money online. I’m certainly not making as much as I was at my job but it’s better than nothing. I’ve only been doing it for a few months though, and I am at least making half of what I was making at my job. Plus, I get to write my own work schedule! Anyway, if you wanty to check it out, here is the sales pitch for the program that I am using: What if there was a system that you could use in the comfort of your own home and make more money than you ever could in your job using just your computer and the internet? Online advertising has skyrocketed over the past few years. In 2010, companies spent close to $50 billion advertising online. That figure is expected to increase substantially. What does this mean for you? Money could be going into your bank account a lot faster in the next few years. You see, companies worldwide are desperately searching for people just like you to type up their ads and post them online, and they’ll pay you nicely in return. It’s a win-win situation. They get more customers, you get paid. It’s as simple as that. These companies have cash, LOTS of it, and they’re eager to share it with you. It’s time for you to get a piece of the pie. Go ahead and check it out here: http://to.ly/9Nmz

7. Dot Carther says:

Wow, incredible weblog layout! How lengthy have you been blogging for? you made running a blog look easy. The whole glance of your web site is magnificent, neatly as the content material!

8. domy weselne says:

After study few of the blogposts on your site since yesterday, and I truly like your style of blogging. I tag it to my favorites site list and will be checking back soon.

1 28 29 30 31 32 34