You and your so-called followers sicken me

Published May 17th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

It is disheartening at least and sickening at worst that you sought to make a website solely for your foolish beliefs, serious or not, that a dish of pasta created you. Flying Spaghetti Monster? Yes. The meal doesn’t even have sauce, you delusional communists (because you know that if you eat pasta without sauce, it is nothing short of communism)! Let’s see your deity save your soul and work miracles. I am sincerely concerned for your sanity, but I don’t give a damn if God strikes you dead.

How dare you mock the Father in such a manner? To be atheistic is expected, as humans have little faith for what cannot be seen. But to mock the religions of others? That is to stoop lower, into the depths of Hell itself. You are hardly worthy of being Satan’s pet pig. Swine. Nothing more than something to be sneered at for smelliness. You and your so-called followers sicken me.

- Marie

321 Responses to “You and your so-called followers sicken me”

1 27 28 29 30 31 34
  1. Martin says:

I think this one’s a troll – I mean, yes, it is possible that whoever wrote this really does think that eating pasta without sauce makes you a Communist be default, but really, is it not more likely that she’s writing all this just for the heck of it?
    Not to mention that it’s pretty well-written and witty in itself, which lends credit to my guess that the writer is a sensible person and is perfectly aware that it’s a bunch of bollocks if you try to take it seriously. :P

2. Me says:

We’re still ALIVE! Still not struck dead by God.
    By the way, we don’t mock the Father, we express our true believes, so YOU don’t mock with Us, Marie.
    There won’t be any beer and strippers for you, sadly.

May his Noodliness forgive you and have mercy upon your soul,

Not very sincerly,
    Me

• Zuri says:

No everybody is a drunkard, you know. And if you’re a woman, the strippers are kind of useless, aren’t they?

• Ami says:

There are male strippers, you know.

3. mast cell tumors says:

Superb Content, Top Notch, and User Friendly are the best way to describe this post, reading this motivates me. Lets exchange links http://mastcell.net

4. Seo Services says:

This is the best blog I’ve ever seen in my life! I really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your this with everyone.

5. lost the final journey episode watch says:

Jeez, it’s unusual to find such a great posting

6. zoe says:

I would like to see YOUR god make miracles.

BTW everyone else, I am worried that, as I prefer twisty pasta to noodly pasta, will I go to hell?

• Spammyboy says:

It’s pastafarianism, not spaghettifarianism. I believe I speak for everyone when I say that all of their opinions are identical to mine

7. Arkaeon says:

Did anyone call “Poe’s Law” yet? Satire of a hate-mail for sure, probably by a bored Pastafarian.

8. Sauron the Great says:

Name one example of “god” striking someone down.

1 27 28 29 30 31 34