You and your so-called followers sicken me

Published May 17th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

It is disheartening at least and sickening at worst that you sought to make a website solely for your foolish beliefs, serious or not, that a dish of pasta created you. Flying Spaghetti Monster? Yes. The meal doesn’t even have sauce, you delusional communists (because you know that if you eat pasta without sauce, it is nothing short of communism)! Let’s see your deity save your soul and work miracles. I am sincerely concerned for your sanity, but I don’t give a damn if God strikes you dead.

How dare you mock the Father in such a manner? To be atheistic is expected, as humans have little faith for what cannot be seen. But to mock the religions of others? That is to stoop lower, into the depths of Hell itself. You are hardly worthy of being Satan’s pet pig. Swine. Nothing more than something to be sneered at for smelliness. You and your so-called followers sicken me.

- Marie

322 Responses to “You and your so-called followers sicken me”

1 26 27 28 29 30 34
  1. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

What are the odds Marie has never mocked anyone for their -
    hair style
    politics
    sense of style
    weight
    hobbies
    sexual orientation
    religious beliefs?

2. huh? says:

This was actually one of the funnier posts…

But obvious troll

I don’t know if I can take your religion seriously if you guys troll so obviously. I will stick my unicorn, yes sir

• Atsap Revol says:

Huh?

So you are going to “stick” your unicorn? How does sticking a unicorn compare with sticking a sheep or goat? I would fear that the beast might “stick” it to me. At any rate, don’t turn your back on a unicorn, never!

RAmen

• Keith says:

Huh? could be an alias for Dr. Phibes. He stuck a brass unicorn into one of his nemeses by catapulting it across a busy street.

• Keith says:

Incidentally, I found out recently that there is a Dr Phibes in the revolting series “Shaggy & Scooby Doo get a clue”. I would like to make it clear that I am talking about the Phibes played by that old darling Vincent Price.

• CanadaBri says:

I’ve NEVER trusted Unicorns.

• Zuri says:

Huh? is right.

3. john doe says:

I love this. just watch…
    “But to mock the religions of others? That is to stoop lower, into the depths of Hell itself.”
    then…
    “It is disheartening at least and sickening at worst that you sought to make a website solely for your foolish beliefs”
    and…
    “You and your so-called followers sicken me”
    also..
    “you delusional communists ”
    I wonder how far into the depths of hell she just stepped there.

4. FenceSitter says:

You have got to stop.
    First of all my eyes are almost bleeding from laughing at so many of these posts. (with good humor and with no disrespect meant to anyone) Secondly, all you FSMers with the ability to reason have out classed your opposition to a fault, Its like watchin people shoot fish in a barrel. Lastly, I just want to say I like this site very much it makes me feel like a mental dwarf and a mental giant at the same time which kinda of scares the crap out of me but also comforts me.

NonSequitor: “there are no atheists in Fox holes” -Grandpa Simpson

• Atsap Revol says:

My combat experience demonstrated to me, at least, that a fox hole is the very best place to learn atheism. Certainly no loving god would subject his creations to the insanity and pain of war.

RAmen
      AR

• CanadaBri says:

FenceSitter, I’d like to give you a thumbs-up on that, but because of the last line I have to give it to Atsap Revol.
      Aside from that, I say feel welcome to stop by any time and join in our revelry of the Noodley One, and RAmen to you Brother.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Count me as another war vet who was an atheist. I was always amazed at the ability of the chaplains to walk two sides of the street at once.

5. HeyZeus Ravoli says:

Stop being so antispaggetic Marie. Your being ignorant. It’s ignorance.

• Zuri says:

This is a funny post.

6. rps says:

Dear Marie,

Please don’t call us a pig or swine. We are not blessed to that much an extent as being a pig or swine is a great opportunity given by His Noodliness to be made into tasty meatballs. Your concern about smelliness is genuine and must be taken care of while preparing any such meatballs. Also, I can safely say that eating well-blessed spaghetti and meatballs will not make you sick.

You are just not aware how much His Noodliness loves you. Despite you not giving a damn if your God strikes us dead, we pray to His Noodliness that he bless you with one of his noodly appendages.

• Zuri says:

You guys find loop holes to anything, even insults. You can be very clever, but only when you’re promoting stupidity.

• G. Lweigamnik says:

You find insults to anything, even loopholes. You can be very stupid, but only when you’re promoting cleverness.

… You spent X’mas alone, didn’t you?

• Tyger says:

Bacon is good, and pigs are actuelly one one of the cleanest animals on the planet. I would wager that they’re cleaner than Marie, who obviously doesn’t understand the meaning of the word ‘hypocrite’, nor the concept of FREE SPEECH.

7. SparksRyder says:

Dear Marie,

May our exalted Noodliness have mercy on your pitiless soul. We made no attempt to bash you or your religion or their followers and yet this is what you have done. Why must you scorn us for believing that the world was made in a different way? How do you know that your “God” isn’t our Flying Spaghetti Monster? How do we know that our Noodliness isn’t God? We do not ponder such thoughts, we just accept that we were made from a plate of spaghetti and meatballs with googly eyes and live life without changing the beliefs of others because it’s not going to happen. Take a hint.

8. Martie says:

It is disheartening at least and sickening at worst that you sought to make a website solely for your foolish beliefs, serious or not, that a bearded man on a cloud created you. God? Yes. Your God doesn’t even have sauce, you delusional communists (because you know that if you eat God without sauce, it is nothing short of communism)! Let’s see your deity save your soul and work miracles. I am sincerely concerned for your sanity, but I don’t give a damn if Flying Spaghetti Monster strikes you dead.

How dare you mock His Noodliness in such a manner? To be atheistic is expected, as humans have little faith for what cannot be seen. But to mock the religions of others? That is to stoop lower, into the depths of NoPasta Land itself. You are hardly worthy of being Satan’s pet pig. Swine. Nothing more than something to be sneered at for smelliness. You and your so-called followers sicken me.

– Martie

• Zuri says:

Look up “plagarism” in the dictionary.

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

Look up “satire” in the dictionary.

1 26 27 28 29 30 34