You and your so-called followers sicken me

Published May 17th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

It is disheartening at least and sickening at worst that you sought to make a website solely for your foolish beliefs, serious or not, that a dish of pasta created you. Flying Spaghetti Monster? Yes. The meal doesn’t even have sauce, you delusional communists (because you know that if you eat pasta without sauce, it is nothing short of communism)! Let’s see your deity save your soul and work miracles. I am sincerely concerned for your sanity, but I don’t give a damn if God strikes you dead.

How dare you mock the Father in such a manner? To be atheistic is expected, as humans have little faith for what cannot be seen. But to mock the religions of others? That is to stoop lower, into the depths of Hell itself. You are hardly worthy of being Satan’s pet pig. Swine. Nothing more than something to be sneered at for smelliness. You and your so-called followers sicken me.

- Marie

322 Responses to “You and your so-called followers sicken me”

1. Smarmodon says:

I really hope this woman is a troll.
    Sadly, I think she is not.

2. Rurounizakku says:

The Flying Spaghetti Monster was created to keep creationism from being taught in public schools along side Evolution. Not to make fun of your “god”, that is apparently so jealous that he can’t allow others to have their own idea of who he is. If you think that sending hate mail is going to help us see the “sin” in believing in the FSM, then you must not be thinking very clearly. I pray that the FSM touches you with his noodely appendage to show you just how wrong you are.

Ramen

3. Insightful Ape says:

I am in tears…
    The godly love! Doesn’t get any better.
    Seriously, it is rather cheeky for someone believing in soul, miracles, hell and satan to call others “delusional”.
    Bonus point for calling us communists. As far as I remember that is a first. Either way, the troll obviously is not familiar with the prayer: “Flying Spaghetti Monster, may the sauce be with Him”.
    Kudos to Bobby. The FSM is the gift that keeps on giving.
    RAmen

4. jerbz says:

Yay I love your hate…it feels good and shows “Your” ignorance.

5. plumberbob says:

@ – Marie,

You are another of those who have come to our web site to spout-off without any understanding of what we are trying to do. You’re a Zealot who types first and think later (if at all). You were instructed to read (and understand) the Open Letter and the “About” tab material, which you clearly neglected to do.

As Pastafarians, we’re all here on this site to have fun and support each other. We do, however, need to keep our mission and our theology separate. Our mission is to prevent the introduction of religious mythology into public school science curricula. Our theology is satire; when Creationists try to stick their mythology into science classes, ours must be there too.

Perhaps if our peaceful faith is upsetting to you, you’d be more friendly to this one:

CHRISTIANITY: the belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie will give you eternal life if you drink his blood and eat his flesh and telepathically tell him he’s your master, all because some rib women was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.
    MAKES PERFECT SENSE!

RAmen

6. Sarah says:

Hm… the Communist comment has me thinking this is fake; condemning lack of sauce so completely plays into the holiness of the pasta, and I have trouble believing that a non-believer would feel so strongly about it. However, if I am wrong, I hope that your passion for the sauce can be expanded into a passion for His Nooliness, Marie.

-Sarah

7. person says:

@#3:
    PASTAFARIAN NOT RASTAFARIAN!
    THE KEYS AREN’T EVEN CLOSE TOGETHER IN THE SLIGHTEST!

8. don says:

What a dork! Lets see her deity save her soul and perform miracles. How can you see your soul being saved anyway? Eating pasta without sauce is communism? I thought that communism was a political movement, not a way of eating. Since Marie is mocking the FSM, she is in the depths of hell. Squeel like a pig, Miss Piggy Marie.