You and your so-called followers sicken me

Published May 17th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

It is disheartening at least and sickening at worst that you sought to make a website solely for your foolish beliefs, serious or not, that a dish of pasta created you. Flying Spaghetti Monster? Yes. The meal doesn’t even have sauce, you delusional communists (because you know that if you eat pasta without sauce, it is nothing short of communism)! Let’s see your deity save your soul and work miracles. I am sincerely concerned for your sanity, but I don’t give a damn if God strikes you dead.

How dare you mock the Father in such a manner? To be atheistic is expected, as humans have little faith for what cannot be seen. But to mock the religions of others? That is to stoop lower, into the depths of Hell itself. You are hardly worthy of being Satan’s pet pig. Swine. Nothing more than something to be sneered at for smelliness. You and your so-called followers sicken me.

– Marie

337 Responses to “You and your so-called followers sicken me”

1 32 33 34
  1. how do you buy instagram followers says:

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am inspired!

Extremely useful info specially the closing section :) I care for
    such info a lot. I used to be seeking this particular info for a
    long time. Thanks and good luck.

2. Dante says:

Youu need to take part in a contest for one of the greatest sites on the net.

I am going to recommend this website!

my web site seo Hatfield (Dante)

3. Bazzacuda says:

Satan has a pet pig !!?? Cool !! Are there photos ?

• Keith says:

The photos are on display in the basement.

4. Rasputin says:

Sorry, I missed something. What’s this about Satan’s pet pig?

• The Sauceror says:

According to Ave Marie, we “are hardly worthy of being Satan’s pet pig”. Although, at the same time we are “swine”, and we are known for our smelliness.

Along with Jaysus-is-Lard, Marie is one of the very few who have ever come close to an accurate description of a borched mesom. This is a sign!

I’m not sure what it all means, but I’m going to get (another) beer to celebrate. Ramen.

• Rasputin says:

Ah yes, sorry! I hadn’t read the hate-mail which commenced this section.
        Satan’s pig: What a great name for a heavy metal group.

5. cancer says:

only atheists should post hate mails from now on because this god thing they all blabber is making me cringe i mean why the fuck would you keep talking like pathetic dipshits and make christians and catholics look like some pitiful hateful bastards

• Fat Bastard says:

Cancer, why would atheists bother? There are some 20,000 different Christian sects, most, believing the others are wrong. They diverge, rather than converge, suggesting there is no truth to converge on to. Perhaps the fundamentalist ones, such as Marie, are in fact the ‘pitiful hateful bastards’, who justify their behaviour through religion. The fundies who enjoy being hated, believe they are being ‘Christ-like’ and don’t care about the others.

• Rasputin says:

Dear FB, I love your bit about diverging rather than converging. Makes sense. Wow, some awesome wisdom is imparted from this site.

• Fat Bastard says:

Yeah, it’s a statistical factor for causality. Divergence is what happens when something is seen in nothing.

• Gnocchi Pudding says:

Dear Fat B. I looked up onthe subject of Causality in Wikepedia. Ach liebe Gotlieb….the ins and out of it, the sub-catagories….information overload and my few brain cells short circuited, fffttt. What a shock! I’m reeling…….

• Fat Bastard says:

As Cap’n quotes, GP, ‘correlation does not indicate causation’, which is the foundation of superstition. Often, people reverse cause and effect and make very strange assumptions. I did several years of that stuff at uni. Rats and stats. Became really interesting when Artificial Intelligence (neural networks) was involved.
          Did the chicken cross the road, or, did the road move under the chicken? For total confusion, is Shroedinger’s Cat dead, alive or both?

6. Cap'n Grey Beard says:

The basics are simple GP.

If one effect causes another then you have causality. However the fact that two thing appear to corrolate does not prove that one is causing the other. So you have not shown causality.

Supersitious people can’t seem to grasp this. Hence our fasination with pirates. It is true to say that as pirates have decreased, natural disasters and global warming have increased. But do we have causality? Is one thing causing the other?

In the same way, to say that a lot of people believe in the bible means that it is true is also nonsense. One cannot show any causality between the factual content of a religion and its customer base. Indeed the more ridiculous the story the more appealing it may be.

Hence to be a religion we have to invent causality where there is none. And so we KNOW that increasing pirates decreases global warming.

7. Rasputin says:

Quite right, Cap’n. The more ridiculous the religion, the more likely it’s believed and therefore true to the believer.
    ALL PRAISE TO THE NOODLY DEITY! YAARRGGHHH!

• Fat Bastard says:

Faith gets turned into a commodity: the more unbelievable something is, the more faith is required to believe it.

8. Cap'n Grey Beard says: