Wedding Stole

Published May 5th, 2010 by user-submitted

In preparing to preside over a friends wedding, I put together a special pastoral garmet for the occasion.  I thought you might enjoy a peek, as I was able to incorporate both the Jolly Fish and the FSM.

19 Responses to “Wedding Stole”

1 2 3
  1. Fusillier says:

Fantastic, I wonder if the Minister will have an opinion!

2. ramenman says:

mazal tov!

3. Pirate Esmond says:

That is lovely!!! An ordained pirate share his message with us!!! Forgive me Pirate for I have sinned!!! I lust after your wedding stole. I will not say 1 1/2 hail stripper prayers; Hail Joliena and hail the other stripper that does not take all her clothes off (1/2 prayer).

Can you do my wedding?

RAmen

4. atheistwars says:

*************************************************
    how about I believe in WHATEVER I want – even in the FLYING SPAGHETTI
    MONSTER! – and you have nothing to say!
    *******************************************************************

let me show you the end results of this particular *ONE-DIMENSIONAL SCIENTIFIC MODE*
    of thinking that is called *CRITICAL THINKING*, which is completely divorced from
    any human objectives…

this style has been perfected by dawkins, pz, randi and the other *NEW ATHEISTS*
    THE BOOBQUAKE – 911!….
    ***
    hey, atheists don’t even BELIEVE IN BOOBIES!!!
    they thought BOOBIES had no effect… WRONG!

see, I just want to make it clear to the rest of you:
    jen is unable to see that there is a CONFLICT BETWEEN EROS & SCIENCE….

blaghag.com/2010/04/in-name-of-science-i-offer-my-boobs.html

blaghag.com/2010/04/quick-clarification-about-boobquake.html

see how we take a term and convert it into its AUTHENTIC POLITICAL DIMENSION – THAT
    OF LIBERATION – not just merely harmless expression…

Visit for the BOOBQUAKE:

dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussion.net/philosophy-f1/the-boobquake-911-t1310.htm

5. Ricardo says:

Awesome, i want a pastor like you for my wedding too

6. Michael nicholson says:

Lol dad! XD

7. Susie-Q says:

Oh my good good goodness! That is just wonderful. I wish I’d thought of that. As a Pagan minister I cannot ,of course, steal the idea but I may well borrow it and make a Kiva loan in penance of my pirate ways.
    AAARRRGGGGGH and may the Blessings of the Sauce be on you!

susie-q

8. Wren says:

Mike, you’re a genius! Your friend must be thrilled that his/her union will be blessed by the touch of FSM’s noodly appendage. If I ever have cause to get married again I might have to call on you to preside :)

Wren