dinner encounter

Published May 10th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

Spaghetti

I would like to share an encounter I had with his Noodliness this evening at dinner and I would like to share this picture for all to behold!  I have truly been touched by his noodly appendage!
Sincerely,
Mike

17 Responses to “dinner encounter”

1 2 3
  1. Tall Guy says:

OMG! That’s the most realistic Flying Spaghetti Monster ever! Absolute, incontrovertible proof of his Noodliness’ existence. Thank you Mike.

2. don says:

He lives! He lives! He lives indeed!!! He has shed His Marinara for our benefit. Thank you, O Great and Mighty FSM! It is my fervent prayer that You touch us all with Your Noodly Appendage!!!!!

3. AntiPasta balls says:

First off i just want to let you know that your little balled deity is nothing more than meat from an animal. And “His Noodliness” is made up of water and flour. I mean you have to draw your god in pictures and make “him” appear out of the most stupid shit ever. I can say for myself and the rest of the people who aren’t crack addicts, who have to worship pasta and meat balls and who have nothing better to do than sit around and make up the most unbelievable and ridiculous bullshit ever, that we who believe right and which is definitely not your stupid pasta dish, that we are going to actually be in heaven and we will be laughing at you and your spaghetti dish followers while you burn for all eternity. You can say jokes and try to put your “proof” out there but when judgement day comes…i’ll wanna know where your jokes are then. So also just to let you know your god looks like a bad bowel movement. And your symbols are like a pubic haired football. Atleast our God has a face, body, real meaning and is the only religion that actually has proof that it exists. So stupid asses go fuck your meat balled god, cause i’m gonna be sitting in heaven eating spaghetti while your realizing how much of a dumb shit you are. AMEN. There’s not a fucking R in front of it! BYE!

4. bruceo says:

Nice try, #3, but you’re a fake—just a little bit too much irony in there.

5. Drained and Washed Clean says:

3 – AntiPasta balls – May 11th, 2010

– Just as yours is nothing more than a sky zombie.

And “His Noodliness” is made up of water and flour.
    – And yours is just made up.

– Like a potato chip, the side of a building, a grilled cheese sandwich… OH WAIT! That is you guys.

I can say for myself and the rest of the people who aren’t crack addicts,
    – You are making an assumption. I have a crack in my ass, just like you, but I don’t do crack. Ick.

– Let us rephrase this: Who worship an invisible sky daddy and his zombie son (who are actually the same person) who have nothing better to do than sit around and type up the most ridiculous comments on a website about something that he/she has no clue about.

that we who believe right and which is definitely not your stupid pasta dish,
    – What is right about what you believe? Why not the 5,000+ gods that were thought up before yours? I would like you to provide proof that you have the exact correct form of religion, and you are not allowed to use the bible. Too many contradictions. It would be great if you could prove Jesus existed too.

that we are going to actually be in heaven
    – So do we. Beer and strippers… Except for you. Stale beer and diseased strippers for you because you are a presumptuous asshole.

– Reveling in our “eternal torment” CHECK! You certainly are a stereoypical violent person. Just like your god.

You can say jokes and try to put your “proof”
    – Where’s yours?

– You will cease to exist just like the rest of us. You and your “god” seriously overestimate your ability to intimidate us.

So also just to let you know your god looks like a bad bowel movement.
    – Those are a natural part of life. Why would that be insulting. At least we don’t assume ours is a male because our organization thinks that women are inferior, gay people are inferior, and apparently anyone who is any color except white is inferior. Seems you are just a prejudiced bunch.

And your symbols are like a pubic haired football.
    – That doesn’t even make sense.

Atleast our God has a face, body,
    – This is an accomplishment? Oh, and how do you know what god looks like? Have you ever seen god?

real meaning and is the only religion that actually has proof that it exists.
    – Please provide said proof. Again, bible doesn’t count. You can’t just say the word proof and expect us to jump for it. We have logical reasoning skills, unlike you… obviously. Just curious. What day did Jesus die?

So stupid asses go fuck your meat balled god,
    – Not fuck, just eat.

cause i’m gonna be sitting in heaven eating spaghetti
    – Doubtful. According to what I know about your heaven there isn’t much there.

while your realizing how much of a dumb shit you are.
    – First, I would like you to explain how your god can exist in the way you think it does. It would be great if you could tell me how your god can be omnipotent and we have free will. One big logical fallacy dude. I am sure that the people on this website would be happy to give you their degrees and IQ’s if you would like as well.

AMEN. There’s not a fucking R in front of it! BYE!
    – Correct. The R in front of Ramen is not fucking. Well, I don’t think so anyway… I suppose you never know. Those naughty letters!

6. james says:

I always thought God was a spirit & therefore faceless. Do you have an actual photo of him? I’d love to see it – that’d be awesome! Oh, I am most definitely not a crack addict. I also don’t smoke or drink. However, if my fellow family in pasta wishes to do so then as long as you don’t hurt anyone else go for it. I also heard that judgement day supposed to be on Y2K? Jesus must have been preoccupied with trying to keep his computer from crashing. ;D

7. Danimal says:

I vote AntiPasta balls post from 5/11/10 be moved to the hatemail section. Anyone second?

8. don says:

Your “god” has a face, body, real meaning? What proof is there of your”god”. Oh yeah, I forgot, it’s a ripoff of the ancient Egyptian sun god Horus, who was born of a virgin on Dec. 25, performed miracles, was crucified and buried for three days and then was resurected. That proves that your “god” is real. With that dirty mouth of yours, I’m sure you’ll be sucking your “god’s” appendage up there in “heaven”, while we Pastafarians are partaking of the Beer Volcano and the Stripper Factory. So go fuck yourself, you stupid asshole, cause you a’int gettin none from your imaginary “god”. BYE!
    Ramen