ceramics sculpture

Published May 14th, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

shiny

My name is Christiana Maione, I am 19 years old. I am writing from Jacksonville, FL. I first heard about the church from the best teacher I’ve ever had. She was my high school, sophomore Biology teacher and her name was Breanna Korsman. While we were going over Evolution, she felt it was only appropriate to tell us about another theory. My life was forever changed.

Since then and to this day, I consider myself a Pastafarian and I’m proud of it. I am now a sophomore in college and a favorite hobby of mine is ceramics. This semester I took a ceramics class and decided what better way to pay my respects then to make a sculpture in honor of the Flying Spaghetti Monster? I liked it so much I wanted to share it.. so here it is!

Regards,

Christiana Maione (I have been touched)

13 Responses to “ceramics sculpture”

1. Brap Gronk says:

Praise be the Flying Spaghetti Monster for touching your biology teacher with His noodly appendage and giving her the courage to tell you the truth in addition to that crap about evolution they put in science textbooks. The world needs more Pastafarians in education.

Ramen

2. Matthew says:

Sweet sculpture. Also nice to find another believer in this awesome city of ours.

3. tekhedd says:

Wow, nice work on the noodles! He looks truly al dente.

(a plus sign is a valid part of an email address)

4. Ari says:

Very nice sculpture! It’s an impressive likeness. I’ll bet even the Noodly One appreciates it. Also, welcome aboard, and kudos to your biology teacher!

5. Susie-Q says:

You have been twice blessed by His Divine Noodlyness- first with a marvelous teacher to share the knowledge of His Greatness and second with a artistic gift that has been inspired by the Muse of Pasta. May your Holy Icon give comfort and joy to all who see it. You will be daily touched by His Noodly Appendage!

Ra men-
    Susie-Q
    creator of Plushie FSM’s

6. Keith says:

Great job Christiana! His noodliness was clearly with you all of the way in this one!

7. BlackBard says:

You had a truly enlightened teacher. Your depiction of our Noodly Master is awe inspiring. Great work.

RAmen

8. cypressgreen says:

I would buy one of these. Can you make more?
    You could even auction one off with proceeds (after costs) going to charity. After all, “NO SET NUMBER OF NOT COMMANDMENTS, SUGGESTIONS” – VII. Thou shalt share, that none may seek without finding.”
    :) :)